Week 14: VIKINGS (6-5-1) at Seahawks (7-5)

swede700

4 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Teddy was our best option from a value standpoint

I actually would agree with that since I was always on board with bringing Teddy back and letting him compete for the position.  But, that ship sailed when they really couldn't put their faith in his health.  I don't blame them for that, but I personally still would have taken the risk.  But, I don't have a skin in the game.

38 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Still can't believe that Wagner got away with that play on the field goal. Completely changed the game.

Let’s be real though... even if that goes through, we aren’t winning the game. 

The turning point in the game was Kendricks’ interception. The play helped keep points off of the board, but if Kendricks keeps his feet it’s a touchdown the other way, the lead into halftime, all momentum to the Vikings, and it would have sucked a lot out of that crowd. 

Missed opportunities like that have been the theme of this season. The ball has simply not bounced the Vikings way this year. 

honestly i don't think the blocked field goal was close to being the most important play of the game. not getting two yards in three tries to score the goal line TD after diggs' big catch was huge, griffen losing contain on wilson which allowed him to scramble into FG territory to make it a two possession game and the bogus DPI call on rhodes were all more back-breaking than the blocked FG imo.

edit: forgot it would've been a penalty and kept our drive alive... maybe it was a huge play lol

9 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The turning point in the game was Kendricks’ interception. The play helped keep points off of the board, but if Kendricks keeps his feet it’s a touchdown the other way, the lead into halftime, all momentum to the Vikings, and it would have sucked a lot out of that crowd. 

Missed opportunities like that have been the theme of this season. The ball has simply not bounced the Vikings way this year. 

agree with this  100%

2 hours ago, Freakish Mind said:

Let's even be realer.....There was probably only a 30-40% chance of our kicker actually making that kicked.   It probably saved Bailey from being waived today.  

The one got kept saying that we should have kicked the field goal instead of going for it. He must have never watched our kickers

Hill was attacked some but I thought he held his own. A better throw on the 1 probably would have beat him but other than that...

I think he'd be a very solid number 4 guy next year if we move on from Wayne's or Rhodes. It depends if they will feel comfortable with Hughes starting

Archived