Week 14: VIKINGS (6-5-1) at Seahawks (7-5)

swede700

Remmers run over. 

I really like the addition of Booger McFarland on Monday’s... simple statements like, “Remmers is a former tackle, so he’s used to playing higher and he gets run over because of that.”

5 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Remmers run over. 

I really like the addition of Booger McFarland on Monday’s... simple statements like, “Remmers is a former tackle, so he’s used to playing higher and he gets run over because of that.”

Yeah I thought that was a really good observation that most viewers wouldn't pick up on

7 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Remmers run over. 

Only 3 more games until he's no longer a Viking, so there is that.

Cousin looks scared back there in the pocket.   I can atleast say that I don't recall Keenum ever looking this scared back there in the pocket.   Cousin needs to man up a little bit and let his receivers make some plays instead of taking sack after sack.   So sick of watching this

The Vikings offensive line isn't worth defending at all; they are terrible. However, watching this game it is becoming more obvious that the Vikings RBs aren't doing much to help the offensive line. Seattle RBs are far better at making the first guy miss. The team will need to be looking around to see if they can bring in a starting RB. Cook is maybe average as an NFL starting RB but the team needs more than that. Cook to this point in his career has been terrible value for a second round pick. Teams can invest a lot less than a second round pick to find RBs better than Cook.

5 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

Cousin looks scared back there in the pocket.   I can atleast say that I don't recall Keenum ever looking this scared back there in the pocket.   Cousin needs to man up a little bit and let his receivers make some plays instead of taking sack after sack.   So sick of watching this

Keenum didn’t have this poor of an interior line. At this rate, Remmers is making Berger look like a hall of famer. 

Plus, Keenum’s ability to escape was his best attribute and something we knew we’d lose with Cousins. 

Archived