Lets Talk Playoff Scenarios

LoganF89

So as of right now we are in the 6th spot for the wild card and still fighting for the East

Redskins remaining schedule---- eagles, giants, jags,titans, eagles

these are winnable games but we all know how the redskins play, if we can beat the eagles then I think that they may be eliminated based on the other teams still in the hunt

Teams fighting for a wildcard-----seahawks, panthers, vikings, eagles, redskins

Lets look at remaining schedule for the opponents 

EAGLES--- redskins, cowboys, rams, texans, redskins

VIKINGS---seahawks, dolphins, lions, bears

PANTHERS--Browns, saints, falcons, saints

SEAHAWKS---Vikings, 49ers, chiefs, cardinals

Lets throw in the cowboys schedule as well--Eagles, Colts, Bucs, Giants

We have a favorable schedule when it comes to the rest of these teams, as you all know we control our own destiny if we win out but thats easier said than done. take a look at the games our opponents have left, we have it a lot easier even though a lot are division games, but they are winnable

EAGLES---- I see them losing at least 4 of theses games (prediction 1-4) no playoffs

VIKINGS--- I could see them losing 2 or 3 of these, the seahawks game is huge (predicition 2-2) no playoffs

Panthers- based on that schedule with the saints they are done and honestly could see them lose out (0-4)no playoffs

SEAHAWKS-- the vikings game will be their biggest one, I have them winning it but losing to KC (predicition 3-1) playoffs

Eagles 6-10

Vikings 8-7-1

Panthers 6-10

Seahwaks 10-6 playoffs

In conclusion for us I think is a great possibility that we could still get in even at a 9-7 record, now what we do when we get in who knows. Personally I want dallas in the wildcard round, but this is just an overview. 

Thoughts?

Good analysis but for my part I can't see past tonight's game.  If and that is a big IF we beat the Eagles I do believe we have a great chance of making the playoffs because this W will boost the confidence of this team which I feel has been down since the Texan game where the refs stole the game from us.  

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Tough to make the playoffs when you finish the season 6-10.

Giants Jags and Titans should be wins. If, we had a healthy team. Unfortunately, 6-10 is not out of the realm of possibility with the irreplaceables trotting out onto that field. 

Eagles forum GDT even said that the Redskins were probably the only team more injured than them. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t imagine this team winning another game. 

We might be able to beat the Giants. I was trying to be a little optimistic, but frankly, I am not at all excited to see the slobber off Jay or Bruce if Colt gets us into the playoffs and the proverbially frolicking between them two about how they made the playoffs with Colt and didnt need Kirk at all. 

At this point I want them all gone. 

57 minutes ago, Woz said:

You didn't learn from the 0.392 thread?!?

What is wrong with all y'all?!?!

YOU
DON'T
TALK
ABOUT
IT
IN
THE
FORUM!!

yeesh ... what do @Thaiphoon and I have to do to convince you not to keep hexing the team like this?!?

We are still owned by Dan Snyder right? Bruce Allen still in charge? Pretty sure we couldn’t hex ourselves any more than we already are.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

We are still owned by Dan Snyder right? Bruce Allen still in charge? Pretty sure we couldn’t hex ourselves any more than we already are.

*winces*

... may all that is holy have mercy on our collective souls for what is about to come ...

I had a very unfortunate dream last night that I had awoken to the news that our owner had passed away, (similar to the Seahawks owner) and this process played it in my head where the team became owned by a functional and rational owner, fired the entire staff and we started from scratch.

I don’t know what is worse, the fact that when I woke up I had a huge smile on my face about someone passing away or the fact that I was supremely disappointed when NFL.com and ESPN.com didn’t mirror my dream...

(Not to mention that this team haunts my dreams)

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I had a very unfortunate dream last night that I had awoken to the news that our owner had passed away, (similar to the Seahawks owner) and this process played it in my head where the team became owned by a functional and rational owner, fired the entire staff and we started from scratch.

I don’t know what is worse, the fact that when I woke up I had a huge smile on my face about someone passing away or the fact that I was supremely disappointed when NFL.com and ESPN.com didn’t mirror my dream...

I'm so so sorry ...

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not sure how old you are my friend. But your dream has played out in reverse in my real life. At 49 years of age, I went from knowing nothing but competent ownership and Front Offices/Coaches...to...

...whatever this is.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

200.gif

Archived