๐Ÿˆ Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Color Rush again? Yeah we are definitely going to make them our full time unis just like Denver made the orange ones their primary ones. Anything to get away from what we currently have...

I prefer our old uniforms. The 00s era we had best uniforms in the league. We need to wear those sometimes.

I think Koetter may have a winning record against Payton. ย If Lattimore shadows Evans, I ll take Godwin against Apple a lot. ย Just comes down to can they give Jameis enough time against the rush.

The Saints are just not as crisp on offense outside on grass. ย Brees will get his, but the defense has confidence and won t be playing quarters coverage all game long.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wonder if we'll be able to work against their scheme when they put Thomas in the slot or near the oline. Lavonte got stuck on him a lot in our last game and Brees abused the **** out of it.

I think they can t have Bond on the field ย unless a FB is on the field. ย Stay in nickel pretty much exclusively and hope the dline can hold up against the run.

8 hours ago, indifference said:

I prefer our old uniforms. The 00s era we had best uniforms in the league. We need to wear those sometimes.

Honestly we should just go back to them, or something very similar and simple in concept. We have some of the best colors in the NFL yet the worst unis by a mile.

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wonder if we'll be able to work against their scheme when they put Thomas in the slot or near the oline. Lavonte got stuck on him a lot in our last game and Brees abused the **** out of it.

Think we will see more man coverage this match up. David was covering him bc that was his zone assignment. Hope Davis can suit up in this one.

Archived