🏈 Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

So much to love, so much to hate.

Smith and Benenoch have similiar issues, they both lean too forward at their waist and getting themselves off balance.  I notice Smith seldom gets beat by getting pushed back.  For some reason, he likes to reach way too much.  The holding penalty on Short at the goal line, he reached again.  I some times wonder if his stamina isn t where it needs to be.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

not 100% but I rarely if ever see the team having trouble getting personnel on the field...  Which is a good thing and probably the reason is because we "practice" it lol.     We should try practicing some other things to see if they dont get better too.

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Bc we were bad. And no one knew how bad cam was hurt when his Hail Mary only traveled 35 yards 

You said Winston would suck and they’d lose. Those things didn’t happen and now your moving the goalpost. You predicted they will get blown out this week and Winston will suck. If that doesn’t happen are you going to make up excuses again or nah?

I’m  a pats fan who has been living In Florida  since 2011 but kinda follow the Bucs. I just think it’s kindof  weird when someone seemingly is actively rooting against their team 

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

You said Winston would suck and they’d lose. Those things didn’t happen and now your moving the goalpost. You predicted they will get blown out this week and Winston will suck. If that doesn’t happen are you going to make up excuses again or nah?

I’m  a pats fan who has been living In Florida  since 2011 but kinda follow the Bucs. I just think it’s kindof  weird when someone seemingly is actively rooting against their team 

I don’t like Winston. He’s a rapist. 

13 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

So your rooting against them?

Have you watched this team? Two wins and suddenly the reasons we were 3-7 are forgotten. 

Call me impressed when they put up good numbers and win the rest of the way out but right now, it’s still unknown. 

Its an improvement that we beat teams like the niners and a struggling panthers squad bc quite frankly we lost to the hobbling skins and giants. 

I’ve never been on the Winston bandwagon on or off the field. I said he played efficiently the last two weeks and from an honest stand point , he played well. But he doesn’t belong in the league after getting off twice from off the field instances that are trash. 

What else do you want me to scold you on? 

Have you ever heard the saying,” just because you did this once or twice doesn’t make you who you are”. 

The last several who we are is a disappointing football organization who looks good on paper. What we do time to time is look like a complete football team 20/30 % of the time. 

46 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Have you watched this team? Two wins and suddenly the reasons we were 3-7 are forgotten. 

Call me impressed when they put up good numbers and win the rest of the way out but right now, it’s still unknown. 

Its an improvement that we beat teams like the niners and a struggling panthers squad bc quite frankly we lost to the hobbling skins and giants. 

I’ve never been on the Winston bandwagon on or off the field. I said he played efficiently the last two weeks and from an honest stand point , he played well. But he doesn’t belong in the league after getting off twice from off the field instances that are trash. 

What else do you want me to scold you on? 

Have you ever heard the saying,” just because you did this once or twice doesn’t make you who you are”. 

The last several who we are is a disappointing football organization who looks good on paper. What we do time to time is look like a complete football team 20/30 % of the time. 

1.)They were 3-7 but were only blown out two times(Bears/Panthers). They won or were in every game they played up to that point. The Steelers, Giants, Falcons games could’ve gone either way. I think the Bucs have had terrible luck in one score games the last two seasons. 

2.) The 49ers and Panthers were “bad” teams but you still picked the Bucs to lose. You can’t after they win move the goalposts.

3.) People who have been convicted and done prison time are still playing in the nfl but apparently someone who has never been placed in handcuffs shouldn’t be allowed in the league. We will agree to disagree on that point.

4.) You didn’t answer my question. Are you actively rooting for them to lose? It seems like your angry when they win now. Or are your pre game takes  just what you hope to happen instead of what you think what will happen?

7 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

1.)They were 3-7 but were only blown out two times(Bears/Panthers). They won or were in every game they played up to that point. The Steelers, Giants, Falcons games could’ve gone either way. I think the Bucs have had terrible luck in one score games the last two seasons. 

2.) The 49ers and Panthers were “bad” teams but you still picked the Bucs to lose. You can’t after they win move the goalposts.

3.) People who have been convicted and done prison time are still playing in the nfl but apparently someone who has never been placed in handcuffs shouldn’t be allowed in the league. We will agree to disagree on that point.

4.) You didn’t answer my question. Are you actively rooting for them to lose? It seems like your angry when they win now. Or are your pre game takes  just what you hope to happen instead of what you think what will happen?

It sounds like you're angry about how Buc fans choose what to root for. You're attacking someone for making inaccurate pre-game predictions?? I suppose as a Pats fan, you're spot on with all your win/loss predictions? 

Archived