šŸˆ Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

8 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

1.)They were 3-7 but were only blown out two times(Bears/Panthers).Ā They wonĀ or were inĀ every game they played up to that point. The Steelers, Giants, Falcons games couldā€™ve gone either way. I think the Bucs have had terrible luck in one score games the last two seasons.Ā 

2.) The 49ers and Panthers were ā€œbadā€ teams but you still picked the Bucs to lose. You canā€™t after they win move the goalposts.

3.) People who have been convicted and done prison time are still playing in the nfl but apparentlyĀ someone who has never been placed in handcuffs shouldnā€™t be allowed in the league. We will agree to disagree on that point.

4.) You didnā€™t answer my question. Are you actively rooting for them to lose? It seems like your angry when they win now.Ā Or are your pre game takes Ā just what you hope to happen instead of what you think what will happen?

1. I count the redskins loss as a blow out. 16-3 and they had a new OL off the street. So yeah.Ā 

2. Well you claim youā€™ve seen the bucs play. Going into those games, after watching how wretched we played from Cincinatti to New York, wouldnā€™t you ?Ā 

3. Read the details of all the cases heā€™s been convicted of and watch the hunting ground. I know someone from personal experience which is why I take it very seriously who was a victim Ā 

4. Iā€™m happy that they win. But at the same time I have zero respect for the glazers and Jason Licht in keeping that trash bag at QB or everyone making excuses about how Koetter has treated him bc he let down his team with the actions off the field and the suspension.Ā 

So to answer your question Iā€™m rooting against one guy Ā and if him continuing to play horrible gets rid of him, then so be it. The guy I feel for is Koetter bc he was forced to have Jameis when he didnā€™t want him in 2015. And probably wanted to get rid of him when he lied and got suspended. Heā€™s just lucky there is no Videos of his actions.

Again, we havenā€™t been consistently good. We win a few meaninglessness games every year. Thatā€™s what teams under .500 do.Ā 

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

It sounds like you'reĀ angry about how Buc fans choose what to root for. You're attacking someone for making inaccurate pre-game predictions?? I suppose as a Pats fan, you're spot on with all your win/loss predictions?Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s easy to be a pats fan though haha.Ā 

Yeah Iā€™m wrong on the last two but honestly caddy, what person wouldnā€™t have picked the bucs fan to lose prior to each game?Ā 

This CP3MVP clown doesnā€™t watch the bucs then comments. His name tells us everything since he things CP3 is mvp worthy.Ā 

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

It sounds like you'reĀ angry about how Buc fans choose what to root for. You're attacking someone for making inaccurate pre-game predictions?? I suppose as a Pats fan, you're spot on with all your win/loss predictions?Ā 

Ā 

1.)Iā€™m not ā€œangryā€ itā€™s just kindoff hilarious people seemingly rootingĀ against their own team for non tank purposes.

2.)As far being wrong on predictions, itā€™s one thing for opposing fans to move the goalposts when a team wins not the actual fans of the team. Thatā€™s just weird. I was just asking, is his predictions what he wants to happen or what he thinks will happen

7 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Itā€™s easy to be a pats fan though haha.Ā 

Yeah Iā€™m wrong on the last two but honestly caddy, what person wouldnā€™t have picked the bucs fan to lose prior to each game?Ā 

This CP3MVP clown doesnā€™t watch the bucs then comments. His name tells us everything since he things CP3 is mvp worthy.Ā 

Iā€™ve been a pats fan since 1991 when they sucked. It wasnā€™t ā€œeasyā€ thenĀ 

CP are my initialsĀ 

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

1.)Iā€™m not ā€œangryā€ itā€™s just kindoff hilarious people seemingly rootingĀ against their own team for non tank purposes.

2.)As far being wrong on predictions, itā€™s one thing for opposing fans to move the goalposts when a team wins not the actual fans of the team. Thatā€™s just weird. I was just asking, is his predictions what he wants to happen or what he thinks will happen

Itā€™s all about what I think will happen. Like I said. Did you watch how bad this team is before? When we saw the Wins against the panthers and niners it was like a completely different football team so heading into the game was pure facts of the play the bucs put out on the field normally.Ā 

14 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

1. I count the redskins loss as a blow out. 16-3 and they had a new OL off the street. So yeah.Ā 

2. Well you claim youā€™ve seen the bucs play. Going into those games, after watching how wretched we played from Cincinatti to New York, wouldnā€™t you ?Ā 

3. Read the details of all the cases heā€™s been convicted of and watch the hunting ground. I know someone from personal experience which is why I take it very seriously who was a victim Ā 

4. Iā€™m happy that they win. But at the same time I have zero respect for the glazers and Jason Licht in keeping that trash bag at QB or everyone making excuses about how Koetter has treated him bc he let down his team with the actions off the field and the suspension.Ā 

So to answer your question Iā€™m rooting against one guy Ā and if him continuing to play horrible gets rid of him, then so be it. The guy I feel for is Koetter bc he was forced to have Jameis when he didnā€™t want him in 2015. And probably wanted to get rid of him when he lied and got suspended. Heā€™s just lucky there is no Videos of his actions.

Again, we havenā€™t been consistently good. We win a few meaninglessness games every year. Thatā€™s what teams under .500 do.Ā 

1.)Ok 3 blowouts in 12 games. For a team that was supposed to be picking in the top 5 in the draft this year. Not bad when you consider their starting Qb missed the first 3 games and their injuries.

2.)I predicted them to beat The 49ers and loseĀ to the panthers. I didnā€™t go back and make excuses when they beat the panthers thoughĀ 

3.)Jameis hasnā€™t been ā€œconvictedā€ of anything. Accusations are not convictions and charges.

4.)Ok so youā€™re rooting against your QB which means your rooting against your team. Lol thatā€™s all you had to say, and your predictions are about more of what you WANT to happen instead of what you think will happen. You want them to lose to the saints and Winston play poorly

5.) How was DK forced to have Jameis. He didnā€™t have to take the OC job from lovie. And if he felt that strongly he shouldā€™ve never taken the HC job in 2016 lol.

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

1.)Ok 3 blowouts in 12 games. For a team that was supposed to be picking in the top 5 in the draft this year. Not bad when you consider their starting Qb missed the first 3 games and their injuries.

2.)I predicted them to beat The 49ers and loseĀ to the panthers. I didnā€™t go back and make excuses when they beat the panthers thoughĀ 

3.)Jameis hasnā€™t been ā€œconvictedā€ of anything. Accusations are not convictions and charges.

4.)Ok so youā€™re rooting against your QB which means your rooting against your team. Lol thatā€™s all you had to say, and your predictions are about more of what you WANT to happen instead of what you think will happen. You want them to lose to the saints and Winston play poorly

5.) How was DK forced to have Jameis. He didnā€™t have to take the OC job from lovie. And if he felt that strongly he shouldā€™ve never taken the HC job in 2016 lol.

Youā€™re naive. Hunt wasnā€™t prosecuted either nor was he viewed as guilty til a video came out.Ā 

They were also 2ā€“1 without their qb.Ā 

Looking forward to tomorrow s game. Ā Can the Bucs dline control the LOS better then the first game? Ā Brees had all day in week 1. Ā If the Saints chooae to play single high safety again, their dline better get there. Ā With Godwin now the starter, the offense has a second outside WR that is willing to run the entire route tree.

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Thereā€™s no point having that debate on this board to be honest dude.

Some people are simply unable to have a mature, sensible conversation about the facts.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Looking forward to tomorrow s game. Ā Can the Bucs dline control the LOS better then the first game? Ā Brees had all day in week 1. Ā If the Saints chooae to play single high safety again, their dline better get there. Ā With Godwin now the starter, the offense has a second outside WR that is willing to run the entire route tree.

If we can get after Brees, anything is possible.

Evans, Godwin and Humph should have enough to cause their secondary problems. Whilst heā€™ll see limited action, it would be good if Watson chose tomorrow to have his breakout game.

I just canā€™t see this game being a track meet (to the same level as game 1 anyway). If we win, itā€™ll likely be a 31-28 type effort, but if we lose, I think itā€™ll be fairly comfortable for NO.

Archived