Prime JJ Watt or Aaron Donald?

Buckweath

Prime JJ Watt or Aaron Donald (this season)?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Prime JJ Watt or Aaron Donald (this season)?

• Aaron Donald
    • JJ Watt

9 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

1) THE dumbest post I've seen all year, congrats.

2) Only argued by Watt fans, false in reality

2. Wrong. Jags fan here. I think Watt is a tool. But his prime is still arguably the GOAT for any defender. 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, El ramster said:

I don't see that at all. That's like me saying Cox is a second tier scrub because he can't come close to Donald in every way possible. 

Which sounds insane because Cox is a great player. I'm just using the same logic you are. 

Except no one is saying Donald is a second tier scrub. We’re just noting that his current play doesn’t match up to prime Watt.

Cox isn’t as good as Donald. That fact alone doesn’t make him a “second tier scrub”. It’s simply noting how far above everyone else Donald is currently.

32 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Wrong,Your one vote doesn't represent the majority. Nice try 

Who said it did? I was dubunking your stupid claim that only a Watt fanboy could think he was that great. Try not to move the goalpost too far. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why don't we wait until it's over? But you're overlooking the would be Watt's 4th best season part.

Third or fourth. You’re just going to post LOL because someone said it may or may not be better than Watt’s 2015?

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Third or fourth. You’re just going to post LOL because someone said it may or may not be better than Watt’s 2015?

Yes. He's at 12 effing games and has one less sack.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

I said 3rd or 4th. It will likely be on par with his 2015, why is that so outrageous to say?

LOL.