Anquan Boldin Retires

bigbadbuff23835

8 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

My thought was, "He's old, so...yeah." Truth is, even with Sammy I was thinking 6 wins. With Boldin, I still thought 6 wins. Now? Still no change. Just don't think 1 receiver is enough to significantly change our fortunes for better or worse at this point.

I think you are right. Mark me down for seven though. 

All off-season I have predicted that McDermot would have this team over achieving. I still believe that to be true despite all the potential animosity and controversy. 

Jets x2
Miami 
Denver
Indy
@LAC 

These are the wins I see us obtaining. Though I could argue for switching out Denver and LAC for NO and Cincinnati IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

All off-season I have predicted that McDermot would have this team over achieving. I still believe that to be true despite all the potential animosity and controversy. 

Jets x2
Miami 
Denver
Indy
@LAC 

These are the wins I see us obtaining. Though I could argue for switching out Denver and LAC for NO and Cincinnati IMO. 

I could see us sweeping the Dolphins to be honest. I don't think they're a particularly good team and we should have beaten them at least once not season if not both times. If we can get our defense back to a decent level I think we've got a shot at it. 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Playoffs this year. A year ahead of schedule with a bunch of assets. You'll all see. This is our year.

Love the optimism but that I don't see it. Give me quality progression , good QB play and meaningful games at least.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills have given permission to Boldins agent to seek a trade. He wants to play close to home (Florida).

We throw in a 5th with Boldin for Desean Jackson who they can't utilize properly, who says no?

Meh. That's fine I guess. I'd take a swap for Hurns in Jax as well. 

14 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Meh. That's fine I guess. I'd take a swap for Hurns in Jax as well. 

Love the idea but with Jacksonville in playoff hunt and Robinson hurt. I dont see them moving Hurns.

I wonder if Boldin would be interested in returning to Arizona. John Brown for Boldin

Archived