Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

13 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure what's wrong with that stance.  He isn't having the rookie season you'd like to see, but at the end of the day he's still a rookie.  You're not going to throw him away because of a poor rookie season.

Agree. But then don't come at me when I said he was sucking it up. 

1 hour ago, Slinky said:

I see the opposite happening. Teams usually get up to play first game after the coach is fired.

Really?  I’m not disagreeing, I just find it hard to believe, given the distractions of the week following such a huge, emotional decision like this.

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Really?  I’m not disagreeing, I just find it hard to believe, given the distractions of the week following such a huge, emotional decision like this.

It can go either way.  If MM had lost the locker room and some players felt distanced from him, they may feel relieved and rally with a more spirited effort.  Who knows what type of game that Philbin will call?    Pretty sure that everyone is on notice that change is coming and putting forth their best effort for their 2019 options is important.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

On an unrelated note, it's too early to pull the plug on Josh Jackson the CB but part of me wonders if he'd be better off at safety.

Thinking the exact same thing.  Only if it doesn't work out at corner first.  He hasn't gotten a fair shake yet.  He'd make an excellent S.

Archived