Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Sit Clay and let the newly promoted Donnerson, Fackrell, and Gilbert trio get most of the playing time.

Only 3 of those 4 even have a chance of being in Green Bay in 2019.

Yes I'd like to see Donnerson get some reps.  It's a golden opportunity for player evaluation.  

Will GB snap the ball with more than 5 seconds on the play clock?   O/U 6.5

Run pass ratio? O/U running 42.5%

I think Philbin and Rodgers will collaborate for a high amount t of plays that Rodgers will stick with.

Offense gets into good to great rhythm and puts up 35 on ATL.

2 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Because he's the only true tackle we have at backup?

Do you think he'd be a better guard than tackle?

No I think he's a pretty mediocre G.  But he is probably better than Bell.  I think he's among the best 5, and I'd prefer to use the best 5 than have one of them on the bench.  If a T gets injured, in comes Bell and Spriggs can move over.

Aaron, how do you guys get the #1 pick?

"We’ve just got to stay home, get some rest, and get beat by Atlanta, then go to Chicago — a place we’ve lost a number of times — [and] get beat by them, go to New York around Christmas, get beat by them and then come home against Detroit, get beat by them. Get a little help.”

25 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

This just sucks .. we are going to have to invest yet another high pick in a cornerback .. this guy can't be counted on to stay healthy.

Really hope we stop going that route. I'd try to resign Breeland who will probably be cheap and add another player around his caliber who isn't 35 years old. Tramon just doesn't have it anymore unfortunately. I wouldn't take another CB with our 1st or 2nd round picks unless there's a guy there who you can't pass up. 

Archived