Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah, and they all fumble.

I'm at the point where I'll gladly take fumbles over one of our few young, promising players getting injured. I thought Zook was ok with fumbles given how piss poor our special teams have been all season. :P

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Does anybody ever wonder how the same people disagree on almost everything?  They're such wide-ranging topics, too.  It seems like half the board was against Trevor Davis and those same people were against McCarthy and those same people were against Jamaal Williams.  Are opinions made based on who thinks what here, or is there something more to it? 

Seeing all this hate on Alexander for that one makes me literally LOL after the same people complaining about him now are the same ones who complained about Davis for fielding that type of punt. 

I was indifferent to McCarthy, and hate Davis and am pro Williams.

I think the real reason we suck this year is because we haven’t got the big play like we used to.

Graham should have scored that TD. In years passed that is a TD. I could give 2 or 3 games that the big play wasn’t made by the skill players when Rodgers made the throw and we lost those games by a score.

This team is good enough to be 7-4-1 instead of 4-7-1. That’s the truth.

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

I think the real reason we suck this year is because we haven’t got the big play like we used to.

Graham should have scored that TD. In years passed that is a TD. I could give 2 or 3 games that the big play wasn’t made by the skill players when Rodgers made the throw and we lost those games by a score.

This team is good enough to be 7-4-1 instead of 4-7-1. That’s the truth.

Our biggest big play issue this year is the lack of vertical accuracy from Rodgers. Not the weapons.

Also that ball to Graham was late and the defender got a hand on it.

You'd like to see Graham make a better play back to the ball, but it was underthrown and late.

Archived