Kareem Hunt clears waivers, is officially a Free Agent

TheKillerNacho

There is a problem of precedent in this case. By the sounds of it Hunt was forth coming to the Cheifs with an embellished story, what NFL players will lesrnnis that honesty, or relative honesty doesnt pay. 

This will cause players to change their actions when put in this situation. Rather than seek to be honest with their mistake a they make look to cover up their transgressions. People will go full Rey Lewis and hide the suit, when put on desperate situations.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

There is a problem of precedent in this case. By the sounds of it Hunt was forth coming to the Cheifs with an embellished story, what NFL players will lesrnnis that honesty, or relative honesty doesnt pay. 

This will cause players to change their actions when put in this situation. Rather than seek to be honest with their mistake a they make look to cover up their transgressions. People will go full Recy Lewis and hide the suit, when put on desperate situations.

If Hunt had beem completely honest the chiefs wouldve kept him. 

The fact he tried to hide this, and other incidents, got him cut.

14 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

If Hunt had beem completely honest the chiefs wouldve kept him. 

The fact he tried to hide this, and other incidents, got him cut.

Chiefs: Beating women is okay but if you embellish the truth to us we'll show you the door!

The Chiefs will come to regret this, I think. It will blow over and Hunt will be a productive player elsewhere.

34 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why other instances?

Youd have to ask Kareem Hunt? I think hes got an alcohol problem

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Chiefs: Beating women is okay but if you embellish the truth to us we'll show you the door!

The Chiefs will come to regret this, I think. It will blow over and Hunt will be a productive player elsewhere.

Chiefs said he wasnt honest. Half truths on this kinda powder keg issue is a deal breaker for pretty much any team.(and he wasnt beating a woman have you seen the vid?)

Im sure hell be great elsewhere. He shouldnt have lied hed still be a Chief. Im sure hes hating life right now he loved the team.

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Weird sticking point. 

Have you never heard of the cliche “cover up worse than the crime?” Organizations might be able to have your back in hard times, but it’s much worse if you make them look foolish or ill informed. 

14 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Youd have to ask Kareem Hunt? I think hes got an alcohol problem

Chiefs said he wasnt honest. Half truths on this kinda powder keg issue is a deal breaker for pretty much any team.(and he wasnt beating a woman have you seen the vid?)

Im sure hell be great elsewhere. He shouldnt have lied hed still be a Chief. Im sure hes hating life right now he loved the team.

The Chiefs released him because of the social pressure to do so. Not because he lied, that was just a cop out as to why they held onto him up until this point. 

I wouldn't have released him. The video was way overblown. He should be suspended for a few games and thats it. Chiefs will regret this. 

Archived