Colt McCoy out with fractured fibula; may or may not go on IR

naptownskinsfan

Ok enough of this BS.  Get Kap in here also.  Its not about who is on the team the next 4 games but who can be on this team next season because I hate to say it, even if we draft a QB with our now probably high first round pick, we should have someone that can compete for the job.

7 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Ok enough of this BS.  Get Kap in here also.  Its not about who is on the team the next 4 games but who can be on this team next season because I hate to say it, even if we draft a QB with our now probably high first round pick, we should have someone that can compete for the job.

I'd rather lose out than try to get a guy who might win us a game or 2.

Awful, I feel so awful for him. He had a chance to play well this last month and get the team into the playoffs. This injury robs him of probably his last chance to prove he can be a season long starter in this league and help lead his team to a playoff birth.

1 hour ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

That isn’t happening. Kap doesn’t fit Gruden’s offense. We saw RG3 try to run it in 2014, it’s not going to work and Kap hasn’t played in two years. 

2 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

That move would offset the Rueben Foster move !

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Huh?

The NFL has been crying for someone to sign Cap.. We'd be applauded for our liberalism . All this guy did was kneel for the National Anthem. Not at all saying I want to see him in burgundy and gold - I don't !

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Just reported on TV.  Sanchez starting the rest of the year, and Doug Williams likely working the phones to get QBs in for workouts tomorrow.

I hope they bring in a young developmental guy. I hope we pluck someone off of someone’s practice squad, like a Nate Sudfield type for example.

I’m not really interested in guys who already flamed out in other places like EJ Manuel, Josh Johnson, Kellen Clemens or TJ Yates. Although, I could live with TJ Yates.

21 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Who wrote that? They can’t even get “Kap” correct. 

As I said before, in a purely football move, the Redskins should NOT sign Kapernick. He does not fit Gruden’s offense.

I also agree with @THESKINSFAN21 in that, I don’t really want a QB to come in here and possibly get the Redskins to 8-8. 

I’d rather lose out at this point with Sanchize, take that top 10 pick and then draft a QB, one of the top ILB or OLbs or a top WR in the top 10. We need to be thinking about continuing to build for the future - like we’ve been doing a decent job at since 2015 - not worrying about getting to 7-9 or 8-8  just so we can have a worse off draft pick next year because of an already lost season!

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I hope they bring in a young developmental guy. I hope we pluck someone off of someone’s practice squad, like Nate Sudfield for example.

I’m not really interested in guys who already flamed out in other places like EJ Manuel, Josh Johnson, Kellen Clemens or TJ Yates. Although, I could live with TJ Yates.

Suds -love to bring him back ! Isn't he on their 53 man roster though ?

Archived