Playoff Picture

dtait93

If we do make the playoffs we will likely play New England or Houston. Who would you rather face on the road? Has to be Houston right? Playing New England in the playoffs on their turf is a whole different animal than what we faced earlier in the year. That is unless Brady truly has fallen off a cliff (which I won’t believe until it actually happens).

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If we do make the playoffs we will likely play New England or Houston. Who would you rather face on the road? Has to be Houston right? Playing New England in the playoffs on their turf is a whole different animal than what we faced earlier in the year. That is unless Brady truly has fallen off a cliff (which I won’t believe until it actually happens).

As an Oilers fan, a win in Houston would be special. Always wondered why we don't wear the Oilers throwbacks more? If the Jets can wear NY Titans, KC Chiefs wear Dallas Texans, then why can't we wear Oilers gear once in a while

3 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

As an Oilers fan, a win in Houston would be special. Always wondered why we don't wear the Oilers throwbacks more? If the Jets can wear NY Titans, KC Chiefs wear Dallas Texans, then why can't we wear Oilers gear once in a while

Well for this year it’s probably because the organization wants to promote and show off the new uniforms. As for years past, I have no idea haha. I think the last time we wore them was like 2009 when Chris Johnson was on the team.

29 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If I had a choice, it has to be Houston. They've owned us bad there the past couple years, but I still think we're the better team. Want a shot to show that. 

NEP haven't looked great lately... And I think we can beat them also... But going up to Foxborough after beating up on them earlier in the year, is a scenario I'd rather avoid. 

8 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

We have in the past... Find with the old 60s jerseys... I love those. But I agree... Would love for us to wear throwbacks more frequently. 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

It would not surprise me at all if the Jets pull the upset against the Patriots next weekend. Darnolds been playing really well and division matchups can get weird.

Gotta root for the Browns, Jags, and Jets next weekend. And then hope and pray that we can take care of business ourselves on Sunday night in front of a national audience!

#PlayoffPlayIn 

#TitanUp âš”

Archived