Incog Mach Offseason (no draft)

incognito_man

5 minutes ago, snackattack said:

if we fire pettine, we better damn sure have a badass DC hired next.  spags is definitely one of those guys, so i'd be pretty happy with this whole offseason.

Yeah definitely don't want to regress from the humble improvements GB already made under Pettine. Next DC, if it's not Pettine, would need to continue making chicken salad out of our chicken **** EDGE. Except Sackrell of course, he's the next MVP

1 hour ago, TheBitzMan said:

I get the feeling that we are a lot higher on Pettine than Murphy/Gute are.

You could be right, they seem to have a short lease on things now. But I feel like they probably have to know we are playing with as scraps now on D. I think if anyone is retained its gonna be him and Joe Whitt.

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

You could be right, they seem to have a short lease on things now. But I feel like they probably have to know we are playing with as scraps now on D. I think if anyone is retained its gonna be him and Joe Whitt.

I agree and really like Pettine as well. The way the talked about him at the press conference yesterday didn't really exude confidence moving forward though. 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I like to play devil's advocate to myself in my own brain so I laid out a case for McDaniels and it was actually sensical in my brain. So I included him here.

I think a McD/Spags combo would be alright.

They last went 2-14 for the Rams together 😂

Wow. I hope he's learned some things since then

15 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

I agree and really like Pettine as well. The way the talked about him at the press conference yesterday didn't really exude confidence moving forward though. 

Yeah. I mean I'm fine with it as long as it's a good Coach. It just sucks that we could only see one year out him if they just want to clean house.

Archived