• Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Tom Brady
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Sony Michel
    • James White
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Danny Amendola
    • Josh Gordon
    • Julian Edelman
    • Chris Hogan
    • Mike Geisicki
    • Nick O'Leary
    • Rob Gronkowski
    • Jason Sanders
    • Stephen Gostkowski
    • Dolphins DST
    • Patriots DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2018 at 06:00 PM

3 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

We are playing well on offense. We really need a stop on defense very badly.  JuWaun James is having a nice game too. 

C'mon Coach Burke. Do something good 

Our offense is playing very well right now but I'm not sure how much I trust us being able to keep up this pace.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As good as Kenny Stills has been this game, I have a bad feeling his two critical missteps in the 4th is going to overshadow all that. Him sliding before the first down marker, then the drop...

On top of that I'm playing against him in fantasy this week. fml.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As good as Kenny Stills has been this game, I have a bad feeling his two critical missteps in the 4th is going to overshadow all that. Him sliding before the first down marker, then the drop...

As dumb as that was for him to slide, I HATE that third down play call from Gase. Why wouldn't you give the ball to Gore?? Even if he gets a yard, with the game on the line, go for it on 4th. 

But yes, I agree. Still made two absolutely crucial errors. We have had so many opportunities to win this game, and made a string of errors. Stills isn't the only one obviously, but we needed those plays 

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

As dumb as that was for him to slide, I HATE that third down play call from Gase. Why wouldn't you give the ball to Gore?? Even if he gets a yard, with the game on the line, go for it on 4th. 

But yes, I agree. Still made two absolutely crucial errors. We have had so many opportunities to win this game, and made a string of errors. Stills isn't the only one obviously, but we needed those plays 

Man I understand the play call. Could've worked honestly. Stay aggressive.

Stills was just dumb like... he got scared and slid? That's a disgrace considering how his QB is playing through his injury.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Man I understand the play call. Could've worked honestly. Stay aggressive.

Stills was just dumb like... he got scared and slid? That's a disgrace considering how his QB is playing through his injury.

I would say Gase tried to get too cute. Getting physical with your big back woulda been the best in my opinion. I suppose RT coulda checked out if he realized we had one less blocker than they had Blitzer. Play action is a baddddddd idea when you don't have enough guys in pass pro. 

Archived