GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

He didn't say anything that wasn't true. We do seem to crap the bed when we get a good chance, and rise like a Phoenix when we aren't supposed to. It's the JG way.

We barely beat them last time, and they were without Lane. The biggest weakness is the secondary and taking advantage of that is our biggest weakness. Doug seems to have rededicated himself to the run, and I think we get out coached. This is the Eagles SB, they have the better QB, and it feels like a tough game. I think we lose.

Eagles 17

Dal 13

And. Yet. He. Apologized. 

Lolololol. 

I know you wake up with a bowl of Cheerios someone pissed in, but even you have to find this hilarious. Why. Oh why. Would anyone apologize for **** they said about a rival. Lololol

32 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

And. Yet. He. Apologized. 

Lolololol. 

I know you wake up with a bowl of Cheerios someone pissed in, but even you have to find this hilarious. Why. Oh why. Would anyone apologize for **** they said about a rival. Lololol

Someone on the staff probably reminded him that he’s a 6th round backup LB on a rookie contract and easily replaced.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

He didn't say anything that wasn't true. We do seem to crap the bed when we get a good chance, and rise like a Phoenix when we aren't supposed to. It's the JG way.

We barely beat them last time, and they were without Lane. The biggest weakness is the secondary and taking advantage of that is our biggest weakness. Doug seems to have rededicated himself to the run, and I think we get out coached. This is the Eagles SB, they have the better QB, and it feels like a tough game. I think we lose.

Eagles 17

Dal 13

You are doing an awful job of not btching anymore, ya know, like you promised.

Did you lie to us?

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I know you wake up with a bowl of Cheerios someone pissed in, 

🖕

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are doing an awful job of not btching anymore, 

Because I predicted us to lose? Teams do that sometimes fellas. It's not complaining to predict a loss, like your complaint suggests.

15 hours ago, DaBoys said:

🖕

Because I predicted us to lose? Teams do that sometimes fellas. It's not complaining to predict a loss, like your complaint suggests.

Yes it is. You were supposed to go full blown homer. Not just sporting an avy homer. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes it is. You were supposed to go full blown homer. Not just sporting an avy homer. 

Fine!!

With LVE and Jaylon the Eagles don't really have a decent chance anyway. Running the ball isn't going to work against us like it did against the Giants and Redskins. And our secondary is without flaw. I admit I am impressed with Wentz, and just like last game, he will get his. Speaking of the giants and skins, THOSE are the teams the eagles have beat during the 2 game win streak? Not much of an accomplishment. Certainly not like beating NO or the Falcons in the ATL. 

Plus Dak and Zeke will be wearing sleeves. They don't lose when they both wear sleeves.

Our biggest weakness is our ability to move the ball through the air for big gains, but the Eagles just don't have the DBs to take advantage of that. Dak actually looks like a pro bowler against them, Zeke runs wild, and we prove the only reason last game was even close was because it was in Philly. Not so much this time, as the offense finally catches flame and puts up Romo numbers.

Dal 38

Philly 16

This will be a tough game for our OL and DL Wentz is way more mobile then Brees and they have one if the best TE in the game while their frt 7 is very good.  Those make for problems but if we stay solid on O to control the clock and our D especially the secondary keep their recievers in check while out DL controls Wentz we should win the game 

26 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

We just have to stop Ertz. He's the main threat. And Wentz extending plays. We keep Wentz in the pocket and blanket Ertz and we win.

Good thing we have two extremely fast LB's for that. One to spy Wentz and one to run with their TE's. The running game should be easy enough to deal with between those two.

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

We will win in a convincing manner. I can't believe more of you can't see it. Then again, the more I think bout it, I shouldn't be surprised on here.

I said it in the Eagles forum as well. I think we win by double digits. 

That said, it is a divisional game, so who the F knows. 

Archived