GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

21 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Got it. Everyone hit Matts with GoT quotes to keep his faith in tact

Walk into a bar in Philly.

"I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*nt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every f**king Eagle in this room."

If our D can play with energy again and not get too big of a head then we should have this   My keys 

secondary covering their WR

our OL handling their front 7 so Elliot gets enough running room and cut down eliminating the penalties like holding that kill our drives

I just think that the Dallas defense has really developed an insane amount of confidence and look like they are all playing for each other. Predicting a "definite" Cowboy is borderline insanity. But on that Note I feel more confident in Dallas winning than any game vs Philly in a LONG time. 

Dallas' offense is coming together. Their Defense is bordering on Elite and Philly is trash. What could go wrong? Shocked

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I just think that the Dallas defense has really developed an insane amount of confidence and look like they are all playing for each other. Predicting a "definite" Cowboy is borderline insanity. But on that Note I feel more confident in Dallas winning than any game vs Philly in a LONG time. 

Dallas' offense is coming together. Their Defense is bordering on Elite and Philly is trash. What could go wrong? Shocked

This really, really stood out the in the win last week. Would hope/figure it’s sustainable

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Dak is not an accurate quarterback they said.

Dak is not an accurate QB, man. He isn't going to win any accuracy contests anytime soon, and it's usually embarrassing to watch him try. Accuracy isn't his strength. He survives in other ways.(mobility, Quick timing routes, screens)

His completion % is great. Mainly due to him attempting short passes. Look at his yards per completion compared to Wentz. Wentz is pushing the ball further down field and pressing defenses more. His throws are harder to make. 

Archived