GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

kept thinking it would eventually be on Netflix and I could Binge watch. Sheet never came out. I  refuse to watch unless I can go back to where I left off. But the damn seasons just keep on going.

This coming April will be the final season. Watch it on YouTube to catch up. That’s what my wife did. 

This game scares the crap out if me. I don't feel the same way about this game as I did the Saints. Our backs aren't against the wall anymore, so there's a good chance that this team won't play with the same intensity that we saw last week. I think this game will come down to a FG to win or lose. 

27-24 Boys 

6 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

This game scares the crap out if me. I don't feel the same way about this game as I did the Saints. Our backs aren't against the wall anymore, so there's a good chance that this team won't play with the same intensity that we saw last week. I think this game will come down to a FG to win or lose. 

27-24 Boys 

Don't be scared buddy. Theres something I've been preaching the last couple weeks. Greatness shows up when greatness must. If we are meant to go all the way and make something of this year we will show up tomorrow..cause we are great it's a given.

If we don't it's what set in stone and in the grand scheme of things one loss is whatever and we will move onto the next year cause we aren't great yet.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:29 PM, J Shank said:

No. First-round picks are not bastards. 

Dak is our Jon Snow. All heart. Underdog. Almost naiive in the face of odds.

Zeke is our Khal Drogo. Instead of dying from that witch's poison, he missed six weeks.

Sean Lee is our Bran/3EyeRaven . . . just think about it.

LVE is our Arya. Definitely a Wolf. We all thought LVE was soft. Turns out LVE is an assassin.

So... I think Cowboys either win or lose... depending on the points each team scores. 

LVE is only Arya if she got hit with Gamma Radiation the same way Bruce Banner did.

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

lolol. The Eagles LB apologized for his comment.

LOLOLOL. Why?!

He didn't say anything that wasn't true. We do seem to crap the bed when we get a good chance, and rise like a Phoenix when we aren't supposed to. It's the JG way.

We barely beat them last time, and they were without Lane. The biggest weakness is the secondary and taking advantage of that is our biggest weakness. Doug seems to have rededicated himself to the run, and I think we get out coached. This is the Eagles SB, they have the better QB, and it feels like a tough game. I think we lose.

Eagles 17

Dal 13

Archived