Week 14 GDT: Time to get bucked by the Broncos!

N4L

I'm actually really confused how they have the SOS tie breaker. The two non common opponents are Atlanta & Washington for AZ, right? And for us, Giants & Bucs. 

Washington & Atlanta are currently 10-16. The Giants and Bucs are currently 10-16. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm actually really confused how they have the SOS tie breaker. The two non common opponents are Atlanta & Washington for AZ, right? And for us, Giants & Bucs. 

Washington & Atlanta are currently 10-16. The Giants and Bucs are currently 10-16. 

Maybe that was before this week when they also had us twice in there. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just has to do with who both teams have faced so far no?

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just has to do with who both teams have faced so far no?

Well, I think that our schedules are the exact same except for those two games, right? So it really comes down to who is better out of those 4 teams. Their two vs our two (and we know either the Falcons or Cards will be picking up a win or tie next week). So I"m assuming that it has to do with the calculations  for the future opponents. 

If we end up with the same SOS we will be coin flipping it. I forgot that their wins over us in conference won't matter, it's just the common opponents (against which, we both have 1 win). 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, I think that our schedules are the exact same except for those two games, right? So it really comes down to who is better out of those 4 teams. Their two vs our two (and we know either the Falcons or Cards will be picking up a win or tie next week). So I"m assuming that it has to do with the calculations  for the future opponents. 

If we end up with the same SOS we will be coin flipping it. I forgot that their wins over us in conference won't matter, it's just the common opponents. 

I'm saying who we have played compared to them thus far. For example, we still have the Rams and Seahawks left, maybe they only have one of those two teams left. Making their SOS harder at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Player of the game was DJ Reed who was nothing short of great today. K'wann Williams can play, but rest of the way can we please go with Reed at slot? And DJ Jones over Mitchell??

Did you forget about that Kittle guy?

Archived