Week 14 GDT: Time to get bucked by the Broncos!

N4L

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's muffed at least 2, maybe three already this year? His job is done back there. Can't keep putting him back there. 

Probably don't want DJ Reed back there either. He's also lost 2 fumbled on kickoffs. 

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I know a lot of people were down on Elijah Lee in his first action, but I maintain that he is still at worst as good as Malcolm Smith. I hope we see him play out the rest of the season. 

Lee is fine for what he is. He should certainly be on the team over say, Brock coyle and his ridiculous 3.2M cap hit next year (Lee will basically have a 600K cap hit or something similar next year), and certainly over Smith and his bloated deal (though the lack of savings from cutting Smith may save him)

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Probably don't want DJ Reed back there either. He's also lost 2 fumbled on kickoffs. 

I don't know what the answer is. If only we had the a guy who returned punts with great effectiveness in college, you know? 

Just now, Forge said:

Still don't know what to do with him in this backfield next year. 

I do. Keep him. He's got a power to him that none of the other backs do. McKinnon, Breida, and Wilson is a good backfield. If we keep Mostert around, I think we can still go with all four.

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I do. Keep him. He's got a power to him that none of the other backs do. McKinnon, Breida, and Wilson is a good backfield. If we keep Mostert around, I think we can still go with all four.

Would seem highly unlikely to carry 5 running backs total with Juice. I think we are undoubtedly losing someone in that scenario. No way they all make the roster. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would seem highly unlikely to carry 5 running backs total with Juice. I think we are undoubtedly losing someone in that scenario. No way they all make the roster. 

Why? Before McKinnon got injured, the rumor was that we were keeping him, Breida, Morris, and Mostert. Mostert's a special teams ace. Teams will keep them. The fact that he also looked good running the ball is a bonus.

Archived