Week 14 Jags vs. Titans

KingTitan

12 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Legit can't believe he only finished with 17 carries with how he was playing. That playcalling... come on.

I honestly thought they would feed him waaayyyyy more.. The jags had no answer for him. He probably could have had the NFL rushing record if he had 20+ carries 

Had to work during the game, but was watching on my Ipad. Leave the room for a second, missed the fumble and 55 yd TD run. 

Upon replay...

Jalen Ramsey is the biggest front runner in the league and is legitimately afraid of Derrick Henry in the open field. Ramsey had every opportunity to stop or slow Henry on that 55 yd run. Had him dead to rights as he cut back. Henry ran right around him, Ramsey never touched him.  That's fear. Film session gonna be tough in DUUUUVAAAALLLLL tomorrow. 

Ramsey is the epitome of his FSU brethren Deion Sanders. Probably the most gifted athlete at the position... but soft as warm cookie dough. and a mouth that never closes. 

Man was that fun to watch. Great game all around beside that one punt return, wtf was he doing??

Evans is so impressive, the dude is an absolute stud. His instincts & speed are like no other, watching him & Brown for the next 10 years is going to be real fun to watch 

2 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

Man was that fun to watch. Great game all around beside that one punt return, wtf was he doing??

Evans is so impressive, the dude is an absolute stud. His instincts & speed are like no other, watching him & Brown for the next 10 years is going to be real fun to watch 

Josh Allen would look like real nice next to Landry, Evans, and Brown.

Hopefully Henry continues to run like that. He’s been finishing his runs a lot better the last few weeks I’m glad to see him finally break a few.

Also hoping Jonnu is ok. Luckily Firkser looks like he’ll be able to replace him nicely but it sucks to see him go down after seeing him playing the way he was compared to the beginning of the season.

Curious to see Raks status as well. Hopefully it’s not another torn muscle.

8 hours ago, 615finest said:

Seeing that Henry run in person was Insane!! The stadium was electric.. glad I got to go to the game 

The Stadium wasn’t even filled and just being at home that stadium sounded like 99 02 03 especially when Henry was on the side line and Lewis was in the game.

That run man that thing was awesome that run literally sums up every Derrick Henry meme we ever seen involving the Jags.

You never want to see someone get hurt and I don’t think it’s season ending but Henry ended up hurting Jacobs on that TD run I know it’s not good to laugh but you have to chuckle at it just a little bit 

4 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The Stadium wasn’t even filled and just being at home that stadium sounded like 99 02 03 especially when Henry was on the side line and Lewis was in the game.

That run man that thing was awesome that run literally sums up every Derrick Henry meme we ever seen involving the Jags.

You never want to see someone get hurt and I don’t think it’s season ending but Henry ended up hurting Jacobs on that TD run I know it’s not good to laugh but you have to chuckle at it just a little bit 

After all the **** they and their fans talked before the season I’ll be laughing at them for a long time.

16 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The run was historic, and the NFL will always show it along with the Dorsett run. I can proudly say I was at that game.

Most fun I’ve had at a game in while. With more consistency there’s no reason all the games can’t be that way

Archived