Bills Release WR's Benjamin (signs with KC) / Holmes (signs with DEN)

JammerHammer21

Benjamin, should have been cut 5 weeks ago, lazy guy, but he served as a decoy while Zay Jones progressed some this year. Holmes was a good ST player but offered very little as WR.

Hopefully we elevate Cam Phillips to the regular roster and Ray Ray Mcloud gets more involved in the offense. We need them to build some chemistry with Josh Allen.

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fair.

I thought Benjamin was gonna be a star coming out of FSU - he looked on his way after a few years in Carolina, but that seems like decades ago.

Doubt anyone brings him on, even as a camp body. Both Carolina and Buffalo had WR concerns and both felt as if Benjamin wasn't worth rostering with these issues.

Edit: Buffalo should just ignore players from FSU. Benjamin, EJ Manual, Karlos Williams - all just crashed out. Ronald Darby, too (kinda).

To be fair, Los just loved Cocaine more than football and Kelvin loves big macs more than football. Plus we got a good player for Darby that we, of course, cut for nothing.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Fair.

I thought Benjamin was gonna be a star coming out of FSU - he looked on his way after a few years in Carolina, but that seems like decades ago.

Doubt anyone brings him on, even as a camp body. Both Carolina and Buffalo had WR concerns and both felt as if Benjamin wasn't worth rostering with these issues.

Edit: Buffalo should just ignore players from FSU. Benjamin, EJ Manual, Karlos Williams - all just crashed out. Ronald Darby, too (kinda).

I remember when people were saying he was better than Mike Evans  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

To be fair, Los just loved Cocaine more than football and Kelvin loves big macs more than football. Plus we got a good player for Darby that we, of course, cut for nothing.

We got a high draft pick for Darby.... We didn't cut him. And Jordan Matthews as a roster filler after trading Sammy.

Archived