Bills Release WR's Benjamin (signs with KC) / Holmes (signs with DEN)

JammerHammer21

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Atleast Peterman played well in preseason games... Benjamin has never played well. I've never seen such a lazy player. Ever.

Like as lazy as Vince Young/Cardale Jones in school lazy? Fat Albert in WAS lazy? John Fox in Chicago while gameplanning lazy?

(I'm only partially joking, I rarely get Bills games here)

He will probably get signed before Hunt still.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Nathan Peterman?

Nah. Peterman just sucked. At least he put in the work and at least tried. KB was out of shape, put in zero effort and called out people (Cam) for his mistakes. He literally is the worst Bill i have ever seen. He dropped jump balls, couldn’t run routes for **** and wasn’t a good teammate. Good riddance.

11 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Softest big dude I have ever seen in my entire life. Legit refused to play to contact at all during his entire time here. Bad locker room guy, bad player, he won't stick elsewhere and his career is over.

God I can't believe we wasted a third round pick on this dude.

At the time I thought Carolina were giving away a great player.... boy was I wrong.

I remember spending several hours watching Kelvin play from recorded games at FSU, and not really understanding where the hype was. Sure, he's big, but...that's about it, really. Questionable hands, poor route runner, stiff, etc. I had him as a 2nd-3rd round guy. Honestly, I was disgusted when my team was stupid enough to select him over A-Rob. Broke my heart.

Archived