Elky

Week 14 @Miami: I Have a Bad Feeling About This

That's a real heart-breaker. Thinking I might give redzone a miss today, especially since they'll be replaying THAT play every 15 minutes all evening.

8 minutes ago, LD696 said:

I don't know what this has to do with anything. He read the play perfectly, broke down then whiffed miserably.

Yeah, I think KVN and Bones were more to blame as players go.

2 players were so close to making that tackle. Such fine margins. 

I wonder how BB approaches this. I reckon he may go quiet on it. 'We shall never again speak of this' scenerio.

16 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I wonder how BB approaches this. I reckon he may go quiet on it. 'We shall never again speak of this' scenerio.

Just once I’d like to hear Belichick address the crappy defense that has plagued this team for most of the last nine years. 

The tackling and defensive play calling were unforgivable. 

16 minutes ago, UniversalAuthor said:

If they lose to Steelers next week and Miami wins, they can be at risk of losing the division.

I don't think they will lose to Jets or Bills-

What bears watching is if they lose to Steelers is the playoff seeding. Steelers still have to play NO and Houston still plays PHI. Even 11-5 could net #2

IMO the AFCN will come down to that week 17 Ravens-Browns matchup. If the Ravens win, they'll take the division. If the Browns win, it'll be them or Pittsburgh depending on how the rest of their games go. My money's on Baltimore.

The season's over. There's no way we're getting HFA and this has to be the absolute worst road team in the league.

Guys this is the Chiefs we are talking about.  #2 seed will be home field advantage when they choke their way to 1 and done as always.

1 hour ago, Elky said:

The season's over. There's no way we're getting HFA and this has to be the absolute worst road team in the league.

Image result for out the door gif

Absolutely embarrassing. I had pretty much switched over to watching the Chiefs/Ravens ending on my laptop then noticed Drake still had the ball.

Absolutely furious and there needs to be a serious wake up call because there hasn't been one despite the serious F ups against TEN and DET.

I wonder if Bob Kraft has ever called Belichick into his office as asked him To explain a very bad performance. If I were Kraft, I’d want an explanation today.