Raiders sign CJ Anderson

Humble_Beast

54 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah it's odd to me. With so few games left. Martin is his boy and he's been jocking Richard all year. Washington doesn't get enough carries to warrant signing someone else to take them

My thoughts as well. Perhaps they are thinking he could be the thunder to Richards lightning?

6 hours ago, Rolni said:

I like this!

He is a ZBS fit and should still have in the tank.

This could be the end of Washington with us IMO...

Washington overhyped by the fanbase.... small, not a great pass catcher, not physical, fumbles..... not a NFL player if he can't hold on to the ball..... Richard more explosive and better in the passing game....

13 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Washington overhyped by the fanbase.... small, not a great pass catcher, not physical, fumbles..... not a NFL player if he can't hold on to the ball..... Richard more explosive and better in the passing game....

I don’t disagree that Richard is better but he led the nfl in total fumbles last year I believe with 8 can’t just sweep that under the rug lol

53 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I don’t disagree that Richard is better but he led the nfl in total fumbles last year I believe with 8 can’t just sweep that under the rug lol

I think 6 or 7 of those were on punt returns. He isn’t awfully fumble prone outside of that. Just have to make sure to keep him far, far away from doing that. 

26 minutes ago, mct288 said:

I think 6 or 7 of those were on punt returns. He isn’t awfully fumble prone outside of that. Just have to make sure to keep him far, far away from doing that. 

For sure but it was in response in saying Washington isn’t an nfl player because partly because he fumbles. I don’t recall Dre being a chronic or borderline chronic fumbler

Archived