Playoffs? What playoffs...

Scoremore

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I said WITH a win at Chicago.  I think we have a 27% chance of beating the Bears in Chicago.

All the criteria except either the Vikings/Seahawks look likely is what I was getting at.  

Hey OP, my post was meant as a compliment. Sorry if it didn't come off that way. Optimism is a good thing. I wish I could be better at it.

Week 14:

Giants over Redskins
Browns over Panthers
Packers over Falcons
Eagles over Cowboys
Seahawks over Vikings

Week 15:

Packers somehow beat the Bears with some inventive offensive plays
Ravens shut down Buccaneers
Dolphins beat the Vikings
Jaguars beat Redskins
Rams beat Eagles
Saints beat Panthers

Packers finish week 15 controlling their destiny over the Redskins, Buccaneers and Panthers. 

Week 16:

Texans beat Eagles
Packers beat Jets
Vikings beat Lions

Packers enter the final week needing only a win and a Vikings loss. 

Packers do their job and beat the Lions

Bears know that they get to play either the Vikings or Packers in the first round of the playoffs.  They destroy the Vikings

Ravens beat the Steelers
Chargers beat the Patriots

Packers beat the Bears
Cowboys beat the Seahawks

Ravens beat the Chiefs
Chargers beat the Texans

Cowboys beat the Saints
Packers beat the Rams

Ravens beat the Chargers
Packers beat the Cowboys

Super Bowl is the Packers against the Ravens.  Packers win obviously.  Joe Philbin is retained as the only interim head coach to ever win the Super Bowl. 

23 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Anybody else notice every game went our way today?  Need Minny to lose tomorrow night.  

Remember, the Patriots had less than a 5% chance of winning the SB against Atlanta. And what were the odds of Seattle beating GB in the final minutes in 2014? Time for some good karma. 

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

except for those damn bears!

Yes watching right now.   They don't really factor into the playoff equation unless you are thinking about actually winning the division.  They would have to lose every game the rest of the season which is pretty unlikely.  It's thin I know but hey we are still alive.  Knock off Chicago next week it will get a little more exciting.

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

If Seattle wins tonight and goes to 8-5 and Minnesota wins next Sunday at home against Miami to go to 7-6-1, how would the 5-8-1 Packers (after a loss to the Bears) NOT be eliminated given that the Vikings hold the tiebreaker over Green Bay?

They would be. The scenario you're quoting requires us to win out.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyThing said:

If Seattle wins tonight and goes to 8-5 and Minnesota wins next Sunday at home against Miami to go to 7-6-1, how would the 5-8-1 Packers (after a loss to the Bears) NOT be eliminated given that the Vikings hold the tiebreaker over Green Bay?

minn would have to lose out if we lost

Archived