Packers fire Winston Moss

Brad gluckman

7 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Do you think they fired him for poor grammar (they're  as in they are not there as is a place), or just because he was a ****ty coach? Then he blames twitter because he was dumb enough to put that on social media. 

7 minutes ago, spilltray said:

I have to wonder if he was POd about not being the interim HC and maybe told he wasn't a candidate going forward. He's mad about something.

He has been mad about something for at least the entire season.  

Weird, as maybe he wanted the DC position and they hired Pettine over him.  Then he comes out with the tweet from earlier today that seems to be taking a shot at someone, maybe MM, maybe Rodgers, who knows.  

At least this gives him 4+ weeks to start looking for his future employment.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

He seemed to have some anger issues. It couldn't have been having a positive effect on the locker room. Good purge. Addition by subtraction as they say.

Thought that after his presser earlier in the season.  Couldn't believe what an as$ he was.  Howler you are a freak.  Part of me wants to hear it part of me wants them to keep it in house.

Things are getting really weird in GB.  We haven't even started a coaching search and already two former NFL coaches have said they don't want the job .. my #1 choice, Bruce Arians, and goofy Tony Dungy.  I hope we nail our head coaching selection .  Otherwise my might be slipping back into the obscurity of the 70s and 80s.  I'm getting the odd feeling nobody wants to be in GB. 

Archived