Packers fire Winston Moss

Brad gluckman

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

No doubt .. nobody was clamoring for that goofball to begin with.  It's just that he kind of went out of his way on twitter to say he wasn't interested in the Packers job.  He was critical of them letting McCarthy go early, and I've sensed for a long time that he isn't a fan of the Packers.  

Remember the year Rodgers and Brady split 49 MVP votes and Gollum voted for Bobby Wagner? Good times.

**** Dungy

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Nobody cares about the fans. Anywhere in the league. It's a business.

The fans are the customers who fund their bloated salaries.  They should care.  In business it's never a good idea to piss off your customers.  Think we had this argument once before.  Oh well you are probably right the players could care less about the fans.  In any event even if they don't care they better play hard if they want to be on the team next year.  Gute and co will be watching.

26 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

The fans are the customers who fund their bloated salaries.  They should care.  In business it's never a good idea to piss off your customers.  Think we had this argument once before.  Oh well you are probably right the players could care less about the fans.  In any event even if they don't care they better play hard if they want to be on the team next year.  Gute and co will be watching.

They care about putting a good product on a field to the fans sure, but the fans don't have any impact on the moves they make. 

38 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No doubt .. nobody was clamoring for that goofball to begin with.  It's just that he kind of went out of his way on twitter to say he wasn't interested in the Packers job.  He was critical of them letting McCarthy go early, and I've sensed for a long time that he isn't a fan of the Packers.  

Yeah he always picked against them on SNF, he hates the Pack.

3 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Yeah he always picked against them on SNF, he hates the Pack.

I think maybe his days as defensive coordinator in Minny and as HC in Tampa gave him enough time to develop an unhealthy disdain for GB.  That, or he’s just a dwebe like Cowherd and Bayless!

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Well that's a piss poor attitude.  What about the fans?  So we have to watch a crapshow?  They better come out and play hard or I am going to be extremely ticked.  These guys better step it up or they will also be on the street.

You going to put them there? lol. I don't care if they don't step it up these last 4 weeks. In fact, I hope they go out there and skip down the sideline in coverage. No reason to ruin our good draft position. We're literally playing for nothing right now. 

Archived