GDT Week 14: Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

16 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

I don't know if that means much considering you've never had confidence in this team/defense/etc. in any condition or circumstance.

It seems he would rather have this team to fail so the players and people he doesn't like will get fired and he will be right in his predictions/see the players he like on the field.

If Flacco starts/plays this week, I bet he wants us to lose to prove a point about Flacco having to go and we should roll with Lamar going forward.

11 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Makes me sad watching Seattle's defense make clutch plays in clutch moments to actually seal a victory for them.

We aren't clutch enough to have gotten away with that illegal block. If it were us they would have called it and given the auto-first and scored.

1 hour ago, Danand said:

It seems he would rather have this team to fail so the players and people he doesn't like will get fired and he will be right in his predictions/see the players he like on the field.

If Flacco starts/plays this week, I bet he wants us to lose to prove a point about Flacco having to go and we should roll with Lamar going forward.

I wanted Lamar to start because it gave us the best chance of winning going forward. I continue to want Lamar to start because that still holds true, yet here you are saying I'm hoping this team fails? If anything, the people clamoring for Flacco back want this team to fail, not me.

Archived