Week 14 GDT: The Philadelphia Clinging to the Last Shred of Being Champions vs the Dallas Reddit Runners

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I think his knee was down

Such a frustrating game to watch, we got robbed on at least two occasions 

You know. I swear I thought the same thing. His knee looked to be down be he reached. Sorry for the heart breaker fellas. We're usually at the other end of these deals.

The refs sucked all the way around for both teams.

Here's to good health for your team and your families.

9 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Lmao I ain't even mad. That was a fitting ending. We would've lost by 20 hif Dallas had a good QB. Dak's gonna get most of the credit for the win and w should all be happy about that $$$

He shouldn't get that much credit. Raging debate in the Dallas forum about him.

I'm torn. He brings a lot of good things to the table. But mane his accuracy is an issue and his TO's were killers.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

This will hurt for a long time. Really long. No sugar coating this. I don't want to hear about Dak and Garrett extensions. This is bad.

Idk. Everyone is different but I get more bummed when we lose a game we should've won, like the Carolina game. Refs were atrocious on both sides and Gallup should've had 200 yds receiving on us. Dallas is simply the better team this year.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If it makes you all feel better, Amari Cooper is going to win me a playoff game in a fantasy league......

Really need some stud guys in the secondary. He was having his way with the practice squad guys out there 

11 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Idk. Everyone is different but I get more bummed when we lose a game we should've won, like the Carolina game. Refs were atrocious on both sides and Gallup should've had 200 yds receiving on us. Dallas is simply the better team this year.

I agree, I'm not as mad for this game as I was for the first one

Archived