Week 14 GDT: The Philadelphia Clinging to the Last Shred of Being Champions vs the Dallas Reddit Runners

EaglesPeteC

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Completely different team. Night and day different.

Im not sure the point of this? That 2017 team is gone and is never coming back. Of course this is a different team. A worse team. And although you will get your secondary back when it heals, a lot of the players you mentioned, plus some you didnt, are going to have to be cut for 2019. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not sure the point of this? That 2017 team is gone and is never coming back. Of course this is a different team. A worse team. And although you will get your secondary back when it heals, a lot of the players you mentioned, plus some you didnt, are going to have to be cut for 2019. 

Congrats on beating our JV Team! As you should.

Most of the players I listed, are Eagles, just injured. Which does Make a difference in the overall play "for the season". Why this isn't remotely the same as if you actually beat our Varsity team.

You worry about keeping/extending DLaw, Dak, Zeke, Coop, and Garrett and I'll let Howie be Howie. 👍

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Congrats on beating our JV Team! As you should.

Most of the players I listed, are Eagles, just injured. Which does Make a difference in the overall play "for the season". Why this isn't remotely the same as if you beating our Varsity team.

You worry about keeping/extending DLaw, Dak, Zeke, Coop, and Garrett and I'll let Howie be Howie. 👍

I wasnt attempting to imply that you guys arent beat up. A lot of it is your secondary, but you are beat up. But when you started listing people not on your team anymore and never coming back... you lost me.  I guess you are just pointing out why you guys are an 8-8 team? 

Archived