Week 14 GDT: The Philadelphia Clinging to the Last Shred of Being Champions vs the Dallas Reddit Runners

EaglesPeteC

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I can't emphasize this enough, the offense is the reason for this team's demise. It's not even close. More specifically Doug Pederson. If he didn't win the super bowl last year I'd be firmly entrenched on the fire Doug bandwagon. 

I’ve seen enough of him to know he’s terrible. I could madden this game and do a better job calling plays. 

Go birds! 

Mc

2 minutes ago, furti said:

i am one of the optimists here, but now i am unsure whether i wan this team to make the playoffs either. Even though this game is still completely open. 

we still have two losses the next two weeks the texans and rams are gonna kill us

Just now, furti said:

i am one of the optimists here, but now i am unsure whether i wan this team to make the playoffs either. Even though this game is still completely open. 

I want to get in just to keep Cowboys out. They’re a long shot, but they have a SB caliber D, and that makes them scary. Never know when a QB will catch fire, as we saw 1st hand.

Get at least a 1st down. Points would be nice but hell, to go into half down 3 after getting outgained 4 to 1? I’ll take that. Hope DP makes some magical adjustments...

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I can't emphasize this enough, the offense is the reason for this team's demise. It's not even close. More specifically Doug Pederson. If he didn't win the super bowl last year I'd be firmly entrenched on the fire Doug bandwagon. 

I completely agree man. Doug is incompetent 

Archived