DEN WR Emmanuel Sanders tears Achilles, placed on IR

Broncofan

13 hours ago, 3rivers said:

They traded DT and then lost Sanders. Are the reserves on the roster going to help the Broncos win out and get into the post season? I like the idea of RB Lindsay getting more carries and the D stepping up, but that rarely is allowed in the nfl anymore since everyone wants to be pass happy.

Feasible if your good at it. The Ravens are vying for that #6 seed by running as much as possible and playing good defence. With a better QB they'd be a legitimate threat to cause noise in the playoffs.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, 3rivers said:

They traded DT and then lost Sanders. Are the reserves on the roster going to help the Broncos win out and get into the post season? I like the idea of RB Lindsay getting more carries and the D stepping up, but that rarely is allowed in the nfl anymore since everyone wants to be pass happy.

you guys can do it. but the D really has to step up. I know they are good now but they need to go to a different level

On 2018-12-06 at 2:19 PM, Magnifico said:

Feasible if your good at it. The Ravens are vying for that #6 seed by running as much as possible and playing good defence. With a better QB they'd be a legitimate threat to cause noise in the playoffs.

To think the Stelers might not get in, or if they do they would be deemed least deserving, then the ravens winning with a running QB and D, it is quite a contrast isn't it. The hyped /claimed to be elite passing team flounders the last 6 weeks and loses not only the #2 seed or #3 seed, but then loses the 6 seed to division rival that has a rookie running QB and a team that plays defence in 2018. It might happen, but I don't expect the ravens to go far with Jackson right now anyways unless their D is that good. 

Archived