Kris Richard 1 and done?

textaz03

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Wasn't Marinelli considering retirement last off season? I don't think we really have to worry about the promotion to DC. I was under the impression it was pretty much a given, if not already in place. 

Yea but is Richard ambitious? He's already defacto DC right now. And he's learning alot from him and it's showing in our defense he may feel he's already earned the right to HC.

5 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but is Richard ambitious? He's already defacto DC right now. And he's learning alot from him and it's showing in our defense he may feel he's already earned the right to HC.

I’m perfectly fine with firing Garrett and promoting Richard to HC. 

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m perfectly fine with firing Garrett and promoting Richard to HC. 

That's what im afraid of. That if JG gets to the playoffs even if he's one and done he still gets an extension and Richard goes elsewhere and does great.

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

That's what im afraid of. That if JG gets to the playoffs even if he's one and done he still gets an extension and Richard goes elsewhere and does great.

Jerry would be making the Sean Payton mistake all over again.

4 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Jerry would be making the Sean Payton mistake all over again.

Same here. I'm praying that doesn't happen. It's no guarantee that Richard does better then JG or even as good. But it's a change I think that's worth the risk. I am of the opinion that if JG does not make the SB appearance this year then we should move on. I know that's a tall order but playoff coaches have been fired before for someone management thinks is better.

22 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Looming question in that scenario is who becomes OC. Granted, it'd be hard to do worse than Linehan

Any gifted Madden player would be an upgrade. And, can we finally invest in a real QB coach? Going from Wade Pecker Pills Wilson to Kellen Moore is absurd.

59 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Do you guys really think there is a chance of JG getting fired if Dallas makes the playoffs?? Shet aint happening.

I think it could happen. Likely wont, but he could. 

If he wins a playoff game or 2, most definitely not.

Archived