Packers fire Associate Head Coach for tweet (allegedly)

GSUeagles14

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

This is what she got him for X-mas

1-Snuggie-012609.jpg

Winston Moss went out on the interview tour and the results were a dismal failure.
If you saw his famous  " I can't help you"  press conference, you'd not only know why he was gone, but also wonder why it wasn't done sooner.

@ET80 May I introduce you to the Yanket?

53 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That was where you went wrong.  Rodgers is not good enough to bring them to contention on his own, nor is ANY quarterback.

Definitely true in itself.  I guess I looked too much into their 4-1 start with him last year and made too much of their jimmy graham offseason addition while ignoring the fact that they let jordy go (who was actually playing at a really high level before Rodgers injury) without replacing him with anyone worth a damn

28 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You gotta think Rodgers has his issues as a leader with all the smoke from people who have departed the Packers.

For sure he rubs some people the wrong way. I bet he's a **** to people he thinks are that intelligent. Especially if they are in a position above him.

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well lets be honest the FO is not that great if they fire 2 Head Coaches in back to back weeks.

I mean this isn't terribly dumb like firing Jimmy Johnson after his 2nd SB win. But there is a obvious problem with management.

You’re mistaken 

Joe Philbin is the interim Head Coach 

Winston Moss was the Asst Head Coach to McCarthy and by proxy Philbin 

9 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

You’re mistaken 

Joe Philbin is the interim Head Coach 

Winston Moss was the Asst Head Coach to McCarthy and by proxy Philbin 

I honestly believe Moss' nose is out of joint because Philbin was named interim HC and not him.  This might be addition by subtraction.

Archived