Jump to content
GSUeagles14

Packers fire Associate Head Coach for tweet (allegedly)

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

make sure to get all the bears and vikes fans in here to fill up your Ignore list

Good call. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

This is what she got him for X-mas

1-Snuggie-012609.jpg

 

Winston Moss went out on the interview tour and the results were a dismal failure.
If you saw his famous  " I can't help you"  press conference, you'd not only know why he was gone, but also wonder why it wasn't done sooner.

All of that may very well be true, but using this tweet as an excuse to officially fire him seems ridiculous at best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

All of that may very well be true, but using this tweet as an excuse to officially fire him seems ridiculous at best

McCarthy's right hand man and a LB coach tweeting about the current team/Aaron Rodgers right after McCarthy getting fired? Yea that would have gotten him fired on all 32 NFL teams. Being a fan of a rival team sure does throw common sense out the window some times.. I will have to watch myself in the future when Vikings/Bears news hits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Wow. They fired him over that? 

He called out AR and the FO and clearly wanted to get fired right now. He's a McCarthy loyalist and realized he had no future here.

Plus, he's been weird lately and a number of us speculated at the beginning of the year he might be gone soon.

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen his value tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Lol this has to be a joke.  I mean seriously.  Are they just trying to save whatever sort of face they can right now.  This is embarrassing for a team that I expected to be in title contention this year with Rodgers returning 

2

That was where you went wrong.  Rodgers is not good enough to bring them to contention on his own, nor is ANY quarterback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Here's the Winston Moss  press conference referenced. local Press gets 10 minutes with the assistant coaches each week
The previous week was rough, this one went to a whole 'nother level

https://www.packers.com/video/moss-biegel-comes-prepared-every-single-day

That's all I needed to see to know the Packers were right in canning the guy.  What a load that guy is.  Good grief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He called out AR and the FO and clearly wanted to get fired right now. He's a McCarthy loyalist and realized he had no future here.

Plus, he's been weird lately and a number of us speculated at the beginning of the year he might be gone soon.

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. I've never seen his value tbh.

Well lets be honest the FO is not that great if they fire 2 Head Coaches in back to back weeks.

I mean this isn't terribly dumb like firing Jimmy Johnson after his 2nd SB win. But there is a obvious problem with management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well lets be honest the FO is not that great if they fire 2 Head Coaches in back to back weeks.

I mean this isn't terribly dumb like firing Jimmy Johnson after his 2nd SB win. But there is a obvious problem with management.

No there isn't an obvious problem with management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×