Week 14: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) @ Tennessee Titans (6-6) - The TNF Classic Returns

Adrenaline_Flux

20 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I didn’t want to touch the subject because everyone gets so touchy when you talk about a situation because it’s been a solid group. But linebackers need to be addressed they need to find a true middle linebacker and Jack needs to be the outside backer sorry. 

Honestly, i think you might be right on this.  At least, maybe find an early down middle backer like last year or something.  Jack just hasn't been as good this year, playing full time middle backer.  He's a very good LBer, but he just doesn't bring any thump, and he often doesn't really get through blocks well enough to be a consistent top-end MLB.

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

Try to start with the list of who hasn’t.

I mean, everyone else did their job there. It's supposed to be PA, TE gets in a shot on the outside rusher and then runs out to the flat for the reception. Parnell was supposed to take Casey, but he dropped back like he was going to help with the outside rusher and then realized what he did. Result was both guys getting through and a fumble.

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

feel like someone's getting fired for this game lol

I doubt it because they’ve looked bad on Thursday night games against the Titans before Henry went wild and nobody quit that game so they came back and said all was well.

Archived