Week 14: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) @ Tennessee Titans (6-6) - The TNF Classic Returns

Adrenaline_Flux

Things like this happen when people know they have a job tomorrow. What’s the purpose in playing back ups as starters? You clearly know you’re promised next season so might as well get your guys snaps for next year. You play your best players to win football games. So you’re comfortable everybody in this organization is comfortable.. let’s get comfortable with losing because it’s more to come.

This defense is only designed to defeat a pocket passing offense. This team struggles significantly against mobile qbs and big backs. Schematically this defense is not stout enough to beat this offense consistently because the linebackers are too small. They don’t necessarily have to do to much because they know this team is limited offense wise. Even though they are not great offensively they can play a back and forth game because they know you can’t pull away and they just chink away at your armor and break the will of this team every time. That’s why the Titans mention the Jags as soft Telvin is the the weak link when they play against the Titans. The linebackers are too small and too soft. 

2 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

First drive they have Taven Bryan and Anku on the field what are we payin Malik and Dareus for? Are they healthy scratches I don’t see them on my injury report? But Wash had the genius plan? Yannick was on the sidelines and McCray who’s on the injury report is getting snaps. I’m confused or maybe Jersey numbers are switched and my vision is blurred.

Dareus at least, was sick apparently.

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So we should just come in with the same intensity as we did vs the Titans and we’ll be fine 

Yes. Let Adrian Peterson manhandle us all the way to a 1K yard season at the age of 33. I believe in this team. I am a closet AP fan and I'd like to see him destroy our defense. 

11 hours ago, .Buzz said:

We always play the Titans poorly...

This is the sad reality. The Titans just have our number. They are like our big brother and we're the smaller weaker brother who just happens to be much cuter. 

Archived