Week 14 - Rams @ Bears SNF

RamRod

11 hours ago, RamRod said:

If they Bears want to win they might have to hold us to our lowest total all year

The crazy part is that we scored 27+ points in all those loses, except green bay which was 24-23 I believe.

Our defense has had a couple of 2nd half collapses this season on the road. The NE game we allowed 2 special teams TDs and the defense only allowed 24 points in a 38-31 loss.

I think that this is a 60/40 game favouring the Rams. I said in the Bears forum, we have been bad for so long we do not have experience in these big primetime games with playoff implications and the Rams do. The Bears still make too many mistakes that really good teams do not make. They are learning how to play at the big boy table.

Most in the Bears world are looking at this as a measuring stick game for the Bears. Most fans did not expect us to be good this season with all the changes, so this almost feels a year ahead of schedule, maybe you felt that way last season?

Our offense is better than people think, Trubisky is better than the national narrative, the defense is legit if they can keep it together for 4 quarters. I think that even in a loss the Bears will establish themselves in the 2nd tier of the NFC. Tier 1: Rams and Saints, Tier 2: Bears, Seahawks, Cowboys

Rams 27

Bears 21

Btw, Could we take a second to just applaud Mcvay.. 

What did we hear all season? He won't control those cancer characters.

Rams will implode. Rams SOS is so much harder, Hard to see how they repeat their 11 win season. 

Man, we all expected this success but to get here with injuries and adversity is just amazing.

14 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Rams will implode. Rams SOS is so much harder, Hard to see how they repeat their 11 win season. 

Man, we all expected this success but to get here with injuries and adversity is just amazing.

He's for real. And damn any person who tries to tell me to wait and see. xD

53 minutes ago, El ramster said:

538 had us at 8 wins, lol

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

I'm gonna say our defense plays lights out in this one.

27-9 Rams. We don't let them in the endzone

With Talib back we’ll hold the WRs in check but Burton will get a ton of yards. It’s a rams life. 

Im more scared of how they use Tarik. If they use him like the saints used Kamara we’ll be in for a long one. Specially if Mitch releases the ball early. 

37 minutes ago, El ramster said:

With Talib back we’ll hold the WRs in check but Burton will get a ton of yards. It’s a rams life. 

Im more scared of how they use Tarik. If they use him like the saints used Kamara we’ll be in for a long one. Specially if Mitch releases the ball early. 

Wade will either have to put NRC on Tarik or bracket him. I trust Talib on Robinson. We should go out of our way to take Cohen out of the game.

Trubisky is fairly mobile, but so is Russ and we always seem to get to him. I like us to win rather convincingly as long as we can keep Gurley churning out first downs. Excited/Nervous/Curious to see how Kelly will play; just want him to protect the balls in his few opportunities.

McVay is very legit. I think it was obvious last season that he was the real deal. I think the idea of having to "wait and see" is super over rated, sometimes someone just flashes early.

It is funny because in Chicago all anyone talked about was copying what the Rams are doing, and while we may not win on Sunday, for us it has worked.

-Hire a young innovative offensive mind.

-Bring In/Keep a super respected and senior defensive coordinator and let them run the defense.

-Bring in an entire new unit of weapons.

-Be hyper aggressive in trades and free agency while the QB is on a cheap deal.

Now the talk seems to be how many teams are going to blow it trying to hire the "next McVay" and follow the Rams blue print, maybe that will happen, but the Bears seem to be the first team to jump on to the trend.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Trubisky is fairly mobile, but so is Russ and we always seem to get to him. I like us to win rather convincingly as long as we can keep Gurley churning out first downs. Excited/Nervous/Curious to see how Kelly will play; just want him to protect the balls in his few opportunities.

I don't know if Kelly or Davis will be the #2, but if it is Kelly, I am very excited. Brown is a big loss. Both because he's a solid #2 HB and because he's a very good special teams player. However, Kelly is a very gifted runner and pass catcher. I agree that Gurley having a good day is important. We've gotta slow down that Bears pass rush and force their LBs to respect our PA fakes. That defense is impressive. We'll see what McVay has up his sleeve. As for their offense, I am worried about Burton and Cohen. Burton burned us last year with the Eagles, and we've sucked against TEs all year long. Cohen is an electric scat back, and our ILBs suck in coverage. I'm hoping Wade has something ready to deal with both. I think we can match up with their WRs well enough.

Archived