Week 14 - Rams @ Bears SNF

RamRod

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I'm gonna be legit worried if Goff can't rebound next week against a banged up Eagles defense

Yeah, I'm am concerned though that he's going to need to because if Wentz can shake the habit he had today of zeroing in on his primary read only, the defense could really struggle to not give up a good amount of points to Ertz and Goedert.  My gut tells me that there's a high likelihood Wentz either has a really strong or a really bad game against us - and not a lot of in-between.

12 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

hahaha He had a mediocre game as has already been mentioned. Question for you that hasn't been addressed already in this thread how has Trubisky looked in the cold? Hasn't played in a few weeks I'm betting he hasn't even played in the cold. Again we have already addressed the fact that Goff played only one game in the cold this year and will only play one the rest of the year. I came up with something that seemed to bother you and you just rehash an argument that's already been addressed. Stop trolling you're not as good as Rammy at it. 

So how did you like the game? Or is it trolling to ask?

When our defense is on we will beat you and beat you up. Our backup DL would start for a bunch of teams and it means we always have fresh dudes on the field that can rush the passer.

I think Fangio got into McVay's head and he bailed on the run, which seems to be the only way that our defense gets beat, if teams no matter what stay with the run.

Maybe down the road we can do you guys a solid and knock the Saints out of the playoffs.

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, I'm am concerned though that he's going to need to because if Wentz can shake the habit he had today of zeroing in on his primary read only, the defense could really struggle to not give up a good amount of points to Ertz and Goedert.  My gut tells me that there's a high likelihood Wentz either has a really strong or a really bad game against us - and not a lot of in-between.

I think we'll have something in store for Ertz.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Hope this L humbled them. Mcvay is awesome but he has his brain farts. He abandons the run way too quick, and I want Wade gone after this year.. we never come out ready. 

Defense looked good last night, even with the offense hanging them out to dry. Honestly, they've never really looked bad with Talib in there. I'd pump the brakes on that one. 

Yo these bear fans really out here wilding lol. 

Weve never went to anyone GDT after a win or loss and just rubbed it lol. Even when the saints beat us, we all went there and said GGs. Trash talk is fun, but these boys really wanna see us 7 straight times LOLOL. Gosh dayum son, That isn’t trolling that’s just Napoleon syndrome lol. 

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lol at bear fans wanting be noted and applauded. Child please..

Go win more games and secure a playoff spot first. With that said ggs. My lawd Goff played on some Fisher ish tonight. 

Are you kidding? Vic Fangio and our defense just gave your Wunderkid head coach and pretty boy QB 22 middle fingers :)

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Defense looked good last night, even with the offense hanging them out to dry. Honestly, they've never really looked bad with Talib in there. I'd pump the brakes on that one. 

The run game. I also want Brockers cut. He’s useless and has been getting moved way too much this year. Brockers to me has been a huge liability with zero playmaking ability. He’s been regressing so much since his rookie year, it’s obvious that he isn’t made for the 3/4 scheme. He struggles with side to side movement. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yo these bear fans really out here wilding lol. 

Weve never went to anyone GDT after a win or loss and just rubbed it lol. Even when the saints beat us, we all went there and said GGs. Trash talk is fun, but these boys really wanna see us 7 straight times LOLOL. Gosh dayum son, That isn’t trolling that’s just Napoleon syndrome lol. 

Oh enough with this man, you were all over our forum talking smack. We're just having fun :) Hell of a game!

Archived