Week 14 - Rams @ Bears SNF

RamRod

Just now, G08 said:

Oh enough with this man, you were all over our forum talking smack. We're just having fun :) Hell of a game!

That’s not the point. It ends after the game, and if you saw I left after that bears fan got sensitive with the duke Joke. Because it wasn’t my forum. 

Just now, El ramster said:

And that’s fine bro.. but what do you want lol? A cookie? Do you earn a Pokémon badge for beating the rams? 

Oh I'm good man, I'm riding a high :)

I have a feeling we'll be seeing ya'll again in the playoffs and that'll be another awesome game

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

The run game. I also want Brockers cut. He’s useless and has been getting moved way too much this year. Brockers to me has been a huge liability with zero playmaking ability. He’s been regressing so much since his rookie year, it’s obvious that he isn’t made for the 3/4 scheme. He struggles with side to side movement. 

Think you're WAY overreacting her. Brockers hasn't been great, but Suh isn't doing much better. For the amount of double (and triple) teams AD commands, Suh needs to start making plays. Barron too. I think he's one of the biggest reasons the run defense is as poor as it is.

But like I said, with Talib in there the defense has been great as a whole. If the offense does anything last night we're probably not even having this conversation. 

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

Think you're WAY overreacting her. Brockers hasn't been great, but Sug isn't doing much better. For the amount of double (and triple) teams AD commands, Suh needs to start making plays. Barron too. I think he's one of the biggest reasons the run defense is as poor as it is.

But like I said, with Talib in there the defense has been great as a whole. If the offense does anything last night we're probably not even having this conversation. 

I just don’t like how our Run game continues to be our Achilles heel. Atlanta did to us what the bears did to us last night. Ran the ball down our throats and kept the ball out of the Os hand. 

The run run game has not been fixed. And will continue to be a down fall. This isn’t an overreaction, it’s a thing that has hindered us all of wade’s tenure. 

I like this forum, do we have to leave?

Personally, I think that this loss will do more good for the Rams and McVay than a win would have helped them. There is a decent chance the Saints drop one of the last 3 and I cannot see the Rams doing that.

But as El Ramster said McVay getting humbled a bit and having tape of what works against his offense is super useful. He should head back into the lab and come up with adjustments and some playcalling adjustments. That does not always happen until it has to happen and someone forces you to adapt. To this point no one had forced them to adapt.

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I just don’t like how our Run game continues to be our Achilles heel. Atlanta did to us what the bears did to us last night. Ran the ball down our throats and kept the ball out of the Os hand. 

The run run game has not been fixed. And will continue to be a down fall. This isn’t an overreaction, it’s a thing that has himdered us all of wades tenure. 

I actually think your assessment is on point.

The Bears are not a good running team, in fact most of the season we have been really bad. It has been a major sports radio talking point.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I actually think your assessment is on point.

The Bears are not a good running team, in fact most of the season we have been really bad. It has been a major sports radio talking point.

That’s what I’m saying. We get away with that because our offense Carries us and it’s a what man we won! Stop complaining. Jordan Howard prior to last nights game was avg 3.4 YPC, last night he has 5.1 and over 100. That isn’t an overreaction at all. 

6 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I like this forum, do we have to leave?

Personally, I think that this loss will do more good for the Rams and McVay than a win would have helped them. There is a decent chance the Saints drop one of the last 3 and I cannot see the Rams doing that.

But as El Ramster said McVay getting humbled a bit and having tape of what works against his offense is super useful. He should head back into the lab and come up with adjustments and some playcalling adjustments. That does not always happen until it has to happen and someone forces you to adapt. To this point no one had forced them to adapt.

Yeah but it wasn’t just Mcvay. While the play calls did Jared no favors. He also has to play better. This loss was all on the bears. They played the perfect coverages and stopped the run at will without needing to over compensate. They tackled well sans one Gurley catch and run. Last night a ish storm for the rams all that went bad did.. Still not to take away from the bears Win. Because anytime you hold a team to 6 points is a great accomplishment. That missed FG and the INT after the Mitch INT was just a demoralizer. 

20 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

hahaha He had a mediocre game as has already been mentioned. Question for you that hasn't been addressed already in this thread how has Trubisky looked in the cold? Hasn't played in a few weeks I'm betting he hasn't even played in the cold. Again we have already addressed the fact that Goff played only one game in the cold this year and will only play one the rest of the year. I came up with something that seemed to bother you and you just rehash an argument that's already been addressed. Stop trolling you're not as good as Rammy at it. 

Ever? He grew up near Cleveland and last year he played a home game vs Cleveland (24 degrees + snow) and went on the road in December against Cincinnati (31 degrees + sleet). He also practiced in it probably 60 times in the last 2 years.

9 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lol at bear fans wanting be noted and applauded. Child please..

Go win more games and secure a playoff spot first. With that said ggs. My lawd Goff played on some Fisher ish tonight. 

Deflection and rage at your team's failure noted. 

10 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

Deflection and rage at your team's failure noted. 

What are you talking about lol? You’re acting like if any of us care lol. You’re the one coming here not the other way around lol. I’m still trying to figure out what you guys want? Me to rage? Cry? Worship the bears lol? Like I don’t know. Lol. 

You’ll get none from me besides a GG and a slap on your butt. Like what are you arguing? 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What are you talking about lol? You’re acting like if any of us care lol. You’re the one coming here not the other way around lol. I’m still trying to figure out what you guys want? Me to rage? Cry? Worship the bears lol? Like I don’t know. Lol. 

You’ll get none from me besides a GG and a slap on your butt. Like what are you arguing? 

I expected an adult exchange. Obviously you're not capable. Slap on that. 

15 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

I expected an adult exchange. Obviously you're not capable. Slap on that. 

Lol. And you’re still going holy cow I’m so confused, act like a man and not a victim. If you’re gonna troll do it right. Not that tip toe in and out crap. What do you want? Cuz me out? Dm, don’t trip. Get it out your chest. 

Archived