Week 14 - Rams @ Bears SNF

RamRod

5 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

One thing worth noting from that game was it was the first time he'd ever worn gloves I'm curious to see if he does tonight because they clearly affected him. 

I'm also curious to see how the Bears defense plays we all know they're talented but a number that keeps getting thrown around is the 21 interceptions. If we look closer 18 came against Eli, Rosen, Peterman, Winston, Fitzpatrick, Cousins, Osweiler and Stafford. When you played against better QB's in Brady, Rodgers and Wilson they combined for 2 with Kizer throwing the INT against Green Bay. Didn't even get one from the rookie in Darnold. So the numbers look good but against better QB's haven't forced that many interceptions. Granted that is what good teams are supposed to do in feast on bad teams, but you guys haven't played many of those. I look forward to a good game tonight.

How has Goff looked on the road and in cold weather?

1 minute ago, ibt734 said:

How has Goff looked on the road and in cold weather?

You mean other than what you've already pointed out in this thread? Come up with something new and get back to me we all read what you said and we know the history. He's really only played 1 game in anything close to cold but you already knew that before asking the question again and not addressing any other comments you quoted.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

You mean other than what you've already pointed out in this thread? Come up with something new and get back to me we all read what you said and we know the history. He's really only played 1 game in anything close to cold but you already knew that before asking the question again and not addressing any other comments you quoted.

I came up with a relevant stat that seems to bother you. So how did he look?

25 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

I came up with a relevant stat that seems to bother you. So how did he look?

hahaha He had a mediocre game as has already been mentioned. Question for you that hasn't been addressed already in this thread how has Trubisky looked in the cold? Hasn't played in a few weeks I'm betting he hasn't even played in the cold. Again we have already addressed the fact that Goff played only one game in the cold this year and will only play one the rest of the year. I came up with something that seemed to bother you and you just rehash an argument that's already been addressed. Stop trolling you're not as good as Rammy at it. 

1 hour ago, ibt734 said:

And the Denver game is on his resume. 

All I’m saying is let’s be fair. I heard someone mention Gurley games when they talk about cold weather and that person mentioned the Titans game. When someone mention Goff cold weather games they don’t mention the Titans game. That’s basically what I’m saying. 

My first half thoughts are simple. Its the offense needs to get Gurley going more in the running game. Goff is struggling but McVay is still calling a ton of passing plays. Special teams gave the Rams a spark and the defense was stellar. They have held the Bears to 6pts and caused two takeaways. I look for McVay to make his usual second half adjustments and the Rams will come out and put up a few tds to build a lead and I feel confident in the Rams winning because I dont trust Trubisky to throw the ball and make plays to give his team a chance to win. 

Great game by the Bears. I would like to start off by saying, I dont like the Rams playing on SNF. The last two times they played on SNF they was horrible. In 2010 at Seattle and this season at Chicago. So to the NFL, Id rather keep the game at its regular scheduled time lol. The Bears dominated the Rams on defense. Tonight was a mixture of the Bears defense and the Rams just not doing anything right on offense. Not running the ball enough, not picking blocks up in the passing or running game, dropping passes, inaccurate passes, taking bad routes to the 1st down marker which ended up costing the team a 1st down. Zeurlein missing a FG he normally makes in his sleep. When you go up against a dominant defense you have to be buttoned up. I thought the Rams would show up and they didnt. The defense did enough to hold the Bears offense to 15pts. Thats great because again it shows that with Talib back the Rams arent going to be scored upon a ton. Outside of that, the Rams had a nightmare of a game. The good news is we wont ever have to see Chicago in Chicago in the playoffs. The bad news is now the Saints have homefield advantage again and now I have to hear Colin talk even more about how he think the Rams are soft and tonight shows him why the Rams wont win the Superbowl. I dont think tonight changes anything just like I didnt think the Cowboys dominating the Saints change anything. The Cowboys scored 13pts at home and the Bears scored 15pts at home. If it so happens the Bears or Cowboys have to meet the Rams and Saints in LA or New Orleans, its going to be a different story in terms of those defenses arent holding those offenses to 10pts or less on their homefield. But the narrative moving forward is going to be the Cowboys and the Bears should be taken more seriously than the Rams and Saints because of their dominating defensive performances in wins. 

Good game guys. If the Bears aren’t gonna win the SB I’m rooting for you guys.

Goff is young and the amount of pressure he had on him all game really made it hard on him.

Positive note- Sean has a ton of things to work on I expect you guys to win out.

Archived