Week 14 - Rams @ Bears SNF

RamRod

credit to the Bears, they were the better team Sunday night. I can't remember the Rams looking that bad under McVay in two seasons and it was still a 9point game. Defense played well, but should have played better at the LOS with Donald commanding triple teams. Hope to see the Bears in the playoffs.

Im really despising Brockers. He gives no effort at all. And he’s being paid top money. Would really like him and Barron cut this year. Brockers has been a huge doughnut. I can’t stress this enough. It’s like if he’s trying to get sacks without being good at it lol. My dude play the running lates! 

What a disapointment. I knew that if we lose that game it will be because the Bears defense outplayed us and it happened. 

But i never predict the offense will struggle like that against a tough defense. 

Nothing worked... the running game was abandonned quickly and that's a McVay tendency to give up the run quickly if we can't get going in the ground early. 

I don't know why he didn't call outside run, a toss or something else instead of running in the middle. 

The passing game was awful and Goff was pressure all the time. It kinda remind me the Jared Goff under Jeff Fisher arghh 

I'm very jealous of the Bears defense because that's what i thought our defense will be in the offseason and we are far away from that. 

3 hours ago, Flounch said:

What a disapointment. I knew that if we lose that game it will be because the Bears defense outplayed us and it happened. 

But i never predict the offense will struggle like that against a tough defense. 

Nothing worked... the running game was abandonned quickly and that's a McVay tendency to give up the run quickly if we can't get going in the ground early. 

I don't know why he didn't call outside run, a toss or something else instead of running in the middle. 

The passing game was awful and Goff was pressure all the time. It kinda remind me the Jared Goff under Jeff Fisher arghh 

I'm very jealous of the Bears defense because that's what i thought our defense will be in the offseason and we are far away from that. 

I think you are underselling the Rams defense. Did you not see what they did Sunday? The Bears had the ball for over 36 minutes and only produced 13pts on offense. The Rams over the past 3 games have forced 10 takeaways. In the games Talib have been active the Rams defensive unit has only given up an average of 12ppg. I think people in general forget how good the Rams defense is with Talib because they have played without him for longer than they have played with him. The Rams went out and got him for a reason. Remember they traded for Peters first. They couldve been content with just that. They outbid the Pats to get Talib when they didnt have too. So Im content with our defense with Talib back. Could we be better? Yes, but I can say the same thing on offense. Even though the Rams average over 32ppg I think we still leave points out there because we dont execute well enough at times in the redzone. So again with Talib back Im not complaining about our defense.

As for the game, the Bears was better on Sunday but if we see them again the results will be different. We all came away feeling the same way after the Minnesota loss last season. We played them this season and what happened? They couldnt stop us on defense. How come the same team who shut us down last season could do it again? Thats because McVay is so great he wasnt going to allow it to happen again. I feel the same way if the Rams face the Bears again. 

I saw that we play an overrated QB, named Trubisky that's why we get the INT and the passing defense was great. 

But we still gave up 194 rushing yards and that's not elite defense. 

So yeah now we are facing Nick Foles, Josh Rosen and Nick Mullens. The passing defense will be great but i'm more concerned about the PO. 

Archived