Preseason Week 3: Miami Dolphins @ Philadelphia Eagles

TheKillerNacho

Urbik apparently sustained a knee injury and looks to be out awhile.  For those keeping track, he was the backup to Larsen who also already went down with an injury.  This is brutal.  Apparently Jesse Davis is the favorite to start over Asiata right now.  Neither are good options.

1 hour ago, ericsvibe said:

Asiata was moved to the right side, due to depth issues. So he isn't listed as a LG. Asiata is still learning the playbook. He has played allot of snaps so far this preseason. He has looked good, especially for a rookie.

That is not at all what I have read.

Has Gase announced how long he plans to leave the starters in?

If he's following John Fox, they'll play the first half and the offense/defense will also play the first series of the 3rd quarter.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

Has Gase announced how long he plans to leave the starters in?

If he's following John Fox, they'll play the first half and the offense/defense will also play the first series of the 3rd quarter.

I think if the offense does well in the first Qtr, they doesn't see the second Qtr. although if the team struggles I could even see them trotting the 1st team out there for the first drive of the second half.  

26 minutes ago, Iced_Earth said:

I think if the offense does well in the first Qtr, they doesn't see the second Qtr. although if the team struggles I could even see them trotting the 1st team out there for the first drive of the second half.  

Really? Preseason game 3 man, at minimum I have to think they go the first half.

Archived