Preseason Week 3: Miami Dolphins @ Philadelphia Eagles

TheKillerNacho

The good:
Lawrence Timmons - Dude was all over the place, in pass coverage, stuffing runs, getting QBs hits/pressures
Jakeem Grant - His move to outside WR has suited him this offseason, he has made a few seriously fun plays. He made the team.
Mike Pouncey - Run blocking was much better while he was in, for those first 2/3 drives.
defensive line - Looks deep and nasty as expected

The bad:
Reshad Jones - What's going on with Reshad? Two terrible missed tackles, one blown coverage (Maxwell took credit for the bad coverage, but my eyes told me Reshad should have been over the top..). Hopefully just rust.
Laremy Tunsil - Did not have a good game on the edge, he was leaning and got blown by more than once. We need him to be a rock this year.
Backup RBs - Williams & Drake didn't have great games (but didn't have the best OL in front of them). Williams looked particularly bad.

The ugly:
Matt Moore - Yeesh, those ducks! I've been saying this since last year, he doesn't have it anymore.
Julius Thomas - Looking to be the biggest acquisition bust of the offseason. Brutally bad run blocking, lackluster speed, sure he had a TD but it was a simple pick play you could see coming pre-snap.

28 minutes ago, Kaiowas05 said:

i'd rather fasano in thomas' position with gray in there too

Same. Gray is a low-key good piece out there. Fasano is a stud blocker.. some of these JT "blocks" last night.. terrible. He legitimately looked like he's been out of football for a couple years.

Archived