Rams @ Bears IGT Dec 9th on the Lake Front

WindyCity

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

They didn't have to stop Gurley. McVay made sure of that. But the Bears shut us down. That's football. You don't win every game. Good luck to the Bears.

I wish all fans were as classy as this jrry32.  I have a feeling these two teams will be seeing each other again before this thing is over.

17 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I hear ya. I'm in the same boat about Nagy. I either love him to death or I hate a him a little. It's kind of like my love/hate with Fangio to be honest because that's how I feel about him.

Not to get off-topic but I was/have been questioning the hiring of Nagy from the start. But the more I see, the more I like about him. Even his demeanor in pressers during losses doesn't seem to sway much from the times we win. Which is a big difference to me because every other coach we have had up until now has carried it that way. Even Lovie. And I LOVED me Lovie.

He has absolutely won me over. Flip was my #1 but Nagy was my #2, and Nagy has exceeded expectations overall. He gets too damn aggressive at times, and sometimes REALLY screws up his situational calls, but the team seems to love him and bust their butts for him like they did with Lovie.

Lance Briggs said Lovie was a guy the Bears players would 'run through a wall for.' I can see Nagy being that way for this group of players. Fangio seems to have the defense ready to go to war for him too. Very happy with the coaching staff.

By far Trubisky’s worse game ever.

If you have told me his stat line before the game I would have told you we got killed.

But this team just beat the #1 team in the league with their QB playing terrible. That is huge.

And yes, I was wrong about them running the ball. The OL had a bounce back game.

Aaron Donald-1 tackle

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

He has missed nine kicks this year, and I'm going to go and say he's is going to miss more. I'm cutting him this off season.

Everyone is missing kicks, in case you missed it, and his contract basically prohibits cutting him in the offseason.  Again relax.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

If you have told me his stat line before the game I would have told you we got killed.

But this team just beat the #1 team in the league with their QB playing terrible. That is huge.

And yes, I was wrong about them running the ball. The OL had a bounce back game.

Aaron Donald-1 tackle

James Daniel's, they gave him a lot of help, but still James Daniels.  How good is that kid.going to be.

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Everyone is missing kicks, in case you missed it, and his contract basically prohibits cutting him in the offseason.  Again relax.

Nope he sucks, good riddance. As was stated "do not care what the cost is"

Just now, WindyCity said:

Aaron Donald-1 tackle

Daniels obviously had a lot of help, but I thought he did a stellar job against Donald. Donald is a freak of nature and James anchored his bullrushes, kept his feet home to prevent getting that club/swim combo from getting him beat, didn't let the stutter steps get him off balance. It was awesome what he did, even accounting for the 1-2 other guys that would consistently help.

Archived