Rams @ Bears IGT Dec 9th on the Lake Front

WindyCity

57 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Remember when that goof Rams fan said they have a great fan base? The top 10 cities that watched last night were released today and LA or STL didn’t appear on it. xD

Yeah, after watching the coliseum be like 70% packer fans during the LA/GB game, you knew they couldn't claim being a great fan base, regardless if GB fans travel well or not

“He also had a cold game last season in Tennessee (the weather was 40 degrees or below) and he threw for 301yds 4tds and no ints and engineered his first ever 4th quarter comeback. Since that game, Goff is the leader in the NFL in 4th quarter comebacks if Im not mistaken. “

43 in Nashville vs a December night game by the Lake. LOL. I think they know the difference now.  

“I'm also curious to see how the Bears defense plays we all know they're talented but a number that keeps getting thrown around is the 21 interceptions. If we look closer 18 came against Eli, Rosen, Peterman, Winston, Fitzpatrick, Cousins, Osweiler and Stafford. When you played against better QB's ...”

Goff

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah I saw several last night that sure looked like grounding to me, but they are always going to be very generous with "receiver in the area"

Very frustrating they never call this anymore.  I find that the officiating has been horrendous as a whole this NFL season.  But then again you have Alberto Riveron as the Senior VP of officiating and he's the idiot who deemed that Zach Miller's TD against NO when he almost lost his leg was not an actual TD.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:02 AM, RunningVaccs said:

Guys that game was LOUD

soldier Field does not an echo chamber make, but holy **** people were fired up.

Lot of Rams fans in my section, who all accurately called the fake punt, and were all decent people and nice to be around

Anthony Miller might be my new favorite player just for for much time he spends hyping the crowd

People go nuts when a Nagy special formation rolls out

In person this game feeling in hand the entire time can which is crazy

Mitch looked really bad

I have to spend all day Tuesday speaking for video,  and I am officially doubtful for that thanks to me yelling my *** off

Love hearing about the atmosphere there. Soldier Field has been fired up for big games this year. 6-1 at home so far, it's really starting to feel like a big advantage having teams come to Chicago.

15 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

Love hearing about the atmosphere there. Soldier Field has been fired up for big games this year. 6-1 at home so far, it's really starting to feel like a big advantage having teams come to Chicago.

My favorite noise was when the Rams fans would chant"touchdown" when the Rams had third and long, but the Bears fans "jumped the route" and we're sneaking in "defense" right before the Rams guys said "touchdown"

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

My favorite noise was when the Rams fans would chant"touchdown" when the Rams had third and long, but the Bears fans "jumped the route" and we're sneaking in "defense" right before the Rams guys said "touchdown"

Music to my ears thinking of Rams fans chanting touchdown, not knowing they'd go all game without one

Archived