Rams @ Bears IGT Dec 9th on the Lake Front

WindyCity

This should be an awesome game.  We will see the two best pass rushers in the league in action.  I'd say "good luck Bears", but you all know I'd be lying in this one.  I'm just hoping for a great game with no injuries.  May the best team win.  Bears win and they pretty much lock up the division.

20 minutes ago, G08 said:

Are you of the opinion we got it going because of him?

I'll hang up and listen...

No, I'm of the opinion that Windy implied that they have never and never will get the run game going with Witzmann at guard. He said "We will not get the run game going with Witzmann playing" to which I said "they got it going last week with him at guard" against a statistically better run defense.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

No, I'm of the opinion that Windy implied that they have never and never will get the run game going with Witzmann at guard. They got it going last week with him at guard.

Witzmann is pretty bad tho.  Guy just looks lost whenever he's on the move.  This would have been a good game to have Kyle Long for.

Just now, topwop1 said:

Witzmann is pretty bad tho.  Guy just looks lost whenever he's on the move.  This would have been a good game to have Kyle Long for.

If you think for a second that I think Witzmann is good, you're wrong. All I'm saying is that they ran the ball well 5 days ago so it's strange to say- 5 days later- that they definitively cannot run the ball if Witzmann plays.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

If you think for a second that I think Witzmann is good, you're wrong. All I'm saying is that they ran the ball well 5 days ago so it's strange to say- 5 days later- that they definitively cannot run the ball if Witzmann plays.

Donkey Kong Suh and Aaron Donald weren't on the defensive line we faced 5 days ago. Pretty obvi

17 minutes ago, G08 said:

Donkey Kong Suh and Aaron Donald weren't on the defensive line we faced 5 days ago. Pretty obvi

Those two guys are responsible for a 30th ranked run defense, which probably should be worse since the Rams score none stop and make teams pass to keep up.

Man I hope we spank these guys on Sunday and show em that we're for real.  Rams feel like a team that's overly cocky right now, which they have reason to be.

A win here would finally give this team the National respect they deserve because up until now all I've been hearing is how they've beat bad teams.

47 minutes ago, G08 said:

You mean the two guys who don't give a **** about the run hence why they're 31st in ypc given up?

Once again, they ran the ball well last week against a better run defense.

30 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Those two guys are responsible for a 30th ranked run defense, which probably should be worse since the Rams score none stop and make teams pass to keep up.

Drops to 20th if you ignore the Seahawks averaging 8.0 YPC on them (I know, I know, can't remove stats)

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

You mean the two guys who don't give a **** about the run hence why they're 31st in ypc given up?

Have they told you they don't give a **** about the run? The Giants rank 15th in rush defense (giving up 4.4 YPC) and we averaged a whopping 3.7 YPC against them. Yippie.

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Oh boy, I hope the Bears also believe that Donald doesn't play the run. xD

6 minutes ago, G08 said:

Drops to 20th if you ignore the Seahawks averaging 8.0 YPC on them (I know, I know, can't remove stats)

Our run defense definitely sucks. We can only hope that having Talib back will make some difference. But it probably won't change much there. Donald is great. The rest of the defense is hit and miss (with more misses than hits).

Just now, jrry32 said:

Our run defense definitely sucks. We can only hope that having Talib back will make some difference. But it probably won't change much there. Donald is great. The rest of the defense is hit and miss (with more misses than hits).

It does, but our run game is TERRIBLE and our RG is just awful. If I'm Wade Phillips I'm circling him and attacking him relentlessly.

Archived