Christmas Gift Ideas

Here's the situation, in the span of about two weeks I have Christmas (25th), my girlfriends birthday (30th), and our one year anniversary (Jan 9th) and I am running really low on gift ideas. The big gift I'm planning on surprising her with is a week long trip to CA during spring break to drive down the PCH starting in SF and ending in San Diego, but I'm running really low on other smaller items and she isn't helpful when I ask her what she wants.

I know the smart thing to do would probably be break up with her and see if we can get back together after Valentines Day, but let's face it, I'm not a smart guy, and I love her.

So far she said she wants some Korean skin care face masks and that's it. I've thought about getting her a subscription box to either a women's fashion outlet or a makeup line, but it seems like that kills a lot of the thought involved and I may as well get her a gift card. I've reached out to her parents for potential ideas, as well as her friends, but I'm trying to do this as autonomously as possible. 

So far I'm thinking about getting her a few matching Calvin Klein underwear sets (Instagram tells me these are super hot right now), some apple air pods (because let's be honest, who needs sound quality when you can be trendy), and making some sort of cliche coupon book full of romantic acts and chores that I can do. Other than that, I'm stumped. 

Do you all have any input on gifts you've gotten your significant other that they've liked and may not have broken the bank? Aside from the trip, which I'm probably going to use my credit card points on, I'd like to keep all of these below $1000. 

Archived